DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
0-a3d-main-deadtidedaylightring.jpg
Overview:
Gazukull invites you to enjoy this very special FREE installment of "Dead Tide" in visual novel format! The beautiful vampire and Dread Pirate Queen Jessenia wakes up with a killer hangover and wants to spend the day lounging in the sun. Rather than burst into flame (or twinkle) under the merciless tyranny of the unforgiving solis, Jessenia saunters to and fro carefree, thanks to a mystical artifact known as the “Daylight Ring”. Jessenia goes on to recount for her crew the story of how she came across this rare arcane item, a tale filled with mystery, intrigue, perilous adventure and betrayed loyalties! Actually, this story has none of those things... Instead, there is a good deal of three-way lesbian action, a bag of girthy dildos and a strap-on that could choke a donkey*. In other words, it has everything you've come to expect from DEAD TIDE! *There are no donkeys in this product.​

Developer/Publisher: Gazukull
Censorship: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

1-a3d-promoa-deadtidedaylightring.jpg 1-a3d-promob-deadtidedaylightring.jpg

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love Dead Tide.

There is always room for more.

In fact, I think a huge VN on this would be great but i'm happy to get anything.

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
worse shit there is nothing you'll like dont download it waste of time and data there is a lots of ads in last

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
DarkWolf2055 - Please remove the [3D game] tag and replace it with [3DCG]. Tyia :)
This is simply a (very short) Kinetic VN with 75 still shots = there's no 3d movement whatsoever of mc nor camera, and there's no choice of different paths.
Here's the Read Me file for further proof.
1619531107554.png
The VN is ok.. nothing like what Dstrs above me made it out to be ... at least this VN has music as well as voice acting (mainly for SFX) ... And the "ads in last" is only a video showing split second collage of clips from different 3DCG and 3D games of the past. Video automatically plays after the end credits of VN.

Last edited: