Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
e1captain1.jpg

Overview:
This is the game that we alluded to at the end of Saving Chloe. We envisioned it as a crime drama, kind of "The X-files meets CSI in the Elsa-verse." I is more naturally episodic than Coming to Grips with Christine, but has less hardcore sex and nudity in it.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-29
Release Date: 2021-07-28
Developer/Publisher: Tora Productions
Censorship: none
Version: v1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

df_e4rainxa64.jpg df_e1captain7a8.jpg df_e2csi11a.jpg df_e2csi13a1.jpg df_e2csi15b.jpg df_e4rainxa52a9.jpg df_e4rainxa55.jpg df_e4rainxa63.jpg df_e5after4.jpg df_e5after6.jpg df_e5after20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Of course hes' familiar he is totally Max Payne. If a terminator would walk into this station he would send it back to the future as scrap metal with a message "Mind your own fucking business, Skynet!"

Reactions: Endrju and Zurrlock

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You play as a female in this game, I guess?
Nope. You play a grandpa' who keeps himself fit and wears a cap that your own grandpa would have found ridiculous.

The pathologist is... seriously creepy! Sexy as hell, anorexic with huge boobs regardless.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Nope. You play a grandpa' who keeps himself fit and wears a cap that your own grandpa would have found ridiculous.

The pathologist is... seriously creepy! Sexy as hell, anorexic with huge boobs regardless.
I'll take that as a 'yes'. x'D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I like this one, but the UI is terrible. Conversation works like this. NPC/conversation lines appear at the very top of the screen while answer options on the very bottom and the font size is what we use around here (which appears Tiny on an almost-fullscreen visual novel) so its very bothersome to alternate constantly and to focus on the whats being said unless you change the image size which brings those lines closer to eachother.. but leaves you with a small image size where you miss the nice details.

Its a detective story so you have the classic oldschool cop, so oldschool that he appears a fit grandpa (50+) with all the cliches of a detective movie from the 50's who gets a modern kickass chick as a partner but they go along easily regardless. You'll meet several NPCs that may or may not have a plot later on, their appearances are refreshingly unique even if they follow a certain cliche nonetheless. Check out the secretary (30+ woman who looks like grandma anyway) and the pathologist is creepier than Liam Neeson was in After.Life

Lots of conversation, no sexy times, some minor eyecandy withouth actually seeing anything. This has character/story focus definitely but has to potential to have fun lewds later on.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I will take story over fuck fest. There is so much fap material that a true crime drama is welcome. Sign me up , wait I already am.

Reactions: botc76

CJ

Nov 11, 2016
To be fair this a Tlaero & Mortze Game, which usually have a more story than sex scenes. Besides that this is designed as an episodic game, switching on a monthly basis with Coming to Grips with Christine, which is heavier on the adult scenes front. As episode one this is mainly a character a back story episode. How many 0.XXX games have we all seen with far less in the way of both story progression and sex scenes? (Rhetorical, the answer being way too many, that are rarely completed)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
To get the achievement, you need to correctly explain why you picked the right location, and succeed in the interrogation. There is no bonus content for getting the achievement.

There's a little bit more backstory about the murderer in the FM: Alpha short story, too - but no nudity.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
that boss is wearing a SUPER TIGHT vest.... look at it crushing his body.

the incredibly shrinking vest....
No, that's a visual illusion because the top part of the vest is a different colour. I'm serious, look at it again.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes