VN Ren'Py Completed Dancer And A Lustrous Stage [VengeanceXXX]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
DAALS.jpg

Overview:

Hi guys, I worked on something simple that I think most of you can appreciate. It's not a full-blown story of any kind, in fact it's a prequel to something else that I had on my mind, but I had no time to actually make. I might make the actual story-line somewhere in the future, but no promises.​

Updated: 25-April-2018
Sequel:
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 1 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev. Note:

Download:
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

S01_Bar_02.png S02_Bar_01.png S04_Alley_03.png S04_Alley_11.png S06_Bedroom_04.png S08_Bedroom_03.png S08_Bedroom_08.png S09_Gina_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

there

Nov 23, 2016
VengenceXXX has an account here from what I know. Are you the developer or a poster?

Still though I am happy that VengenceXXX has started to come back is is feeling better. Hopefully he continues to do well.

Update*: Maybe you should contact the admin here through message.
Overview:​
Hi guys, I worked on something simple that I think most of you can appreciate.

It's not a full-blown story of any kind, in fact it's a prequel to something else that I had on my mind, but I had no time to actually make.

I might make the actual story-line somewhere in the future, but no promises.

Developer/Publisher: @VengeanceXXX (Patreon not found)
Previous Work: and
Platform: Windows, Mac
Censorship: No
Version: Demo (Possible Complete)
Language: English
Tags:
VN, 3d cg, Male Protag, Renpy, Strip Tease, Superpowers
Note from the Dev:

Download:
PC:
MAC:
View attachment 90120 View attachment 90121 View attachment 90122

Reactions: dani31

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
VengenceXXX has an account here from what I know. Are you the developer or a poster?

Still though I am happy that VengenceXXX has started to come back is is feeling better. Hopefully he continues to do well.
VengenceXXX is the developer and is tagged under the developer/publisher just like he should be, however, I did not find any Patreon page to link to. I just found it out there and wanted to share it with you :)

Reactions: there

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
"Read" this demo VN, renders are nice, the story is quite implausible it really needs some more work. Grammar and spelling and some of the phrases used needs editing/correction. Overall 5.5 out of 10.
:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: blackant and there

there

Nov 23, 2016
VengenceXXX is the developer and is tagged under the developer/publisher just like he should be, however, I did not find any Patreon page to link to. I just found it out there and wanted to share it with you :)
Makes sense, I was actually going to request the game which is the reason I found your thread. In any event though, thank you for your service and when any of the admins are online do message them telling them about moving this thread.

there

Nov 23, 2016
"Read" this demo VN, renders are nice, the story is quite implausible it really needs some more work. Grammar and spelling and some of the phrases used needs editing/correction. Overall 5.5 out of 10.
:D CHEERS (c)
Thank you. Can you give me your recommendations for games because it seems we have similar taste? :)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So for future sakes.....If I do end up finding more games, which download sites are good to post them on that does not require you to spend (too much) money to share on (you know, to help speed up the process before posting :p )? I use Mega alot only because it works and is free (for the most part).

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So it's a prequel for ethan's legacy? good to see Vengeance is back :)
I thought so to, but then I read this by Vengeance:
I actually have something made from all the spare-time that I had over the past month. It's something that I made purely for my own enjoyment, so I don't want people to get their hopes up. It's a prequel to a story I made from scratch, and is a huge departure from anything I've made previously.

I didn't make the real story yet, since it'll take a lot of time that I don't have, so I settled for the simpler prequel temporarily.
It does look like that he has something else up his sleeve. Either way, I was sad once he left Ethan's story so hopefully we will see more from him now that he has taken care of his personal matters.

Reactions: LazyPanda

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
I thought so to, but then I read this by Vengeance:

It does look like that he has something else up his sleeve. Either way, I was sad once he left Ethan's story so hopefully we will see more from him now that he has taken care of his personal matters.
i was a huge fan too.. well i hope he/she find a way to make things work...

Reactions: moudy

Patan

May 28, 2017
Well..... at least we now have this demo that was made by him..... and yes, I also hope he comes back :eazyHype:
i hope he keeps doing what he does, ethan's legacy and daryce was one of the greatest games i ever played. i love his writing, seeing a new game from him made my heart go crazy :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: moudy
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes