EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
98776_Cait_Banner_Pic_DCL.png

Overview:
There are many, many worlds.
One, called Mareth, was perhaps the heart of them all. Cracks in the space between worlds, called portals, all seemed to lead there. Many portals led to Mareth, but none left it.
One sacrifice came from the village of Ingnam. This so-called ‘Champion’ was but a pawn in the village elders' long plot to extend their lives, but the Champion escaped her fate by beating back the demons' minions waiting on the other side of the portal, and set out on a one woman crusade to bring an end to the Demon menace once and for all. That was a year ago, and a world away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-07
Developer: Savin/Salamander Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mac Instructions:

Steam Beta-Key:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - * - Mod* -

Mifuell thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kiyoko-full-nude-tail-changes.gif caede1-512x1024.png Screenshot (209).png Harpy-Wingleader-Bust-300x300.png natalia_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
it's more like demo of techno demo.
brief intro,so don't expect playing it in the next 2 years.
then it gonna be stuffed with furry and futas,get bloated with random commissioned shit and become clusterfuck like the first one...
Yeah, even more so considering the first game wasn't properly finished and just rushed out so they could start with TiTS
maybe they gonna rush tits and focus on coc2 ?
really,finish the god damn game first b4 starting another.

Last edited:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
it's more like demo of techno demo.
brief intro,so don't expect playing it in the next 2 years.
then it gonna be stuffed with furry and futas,get bloated with random commisioned shit and become clusterfuck like the first one...

maybe they gonna rush tits and focus on coc2 ?
really,finish the god damn game first b4 starting another.
To be fair, there is already a metric fuck ton to do in TiTs but for some reason i can't get into it. Maybe it's because of how so many things feel hidden or something

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
To be fair, there is already a metric fuck ton to do in TiTs but for some reason i can't get into it. Maybe it's because of how so many things feel hidden or something
that's what i meant by clusterfcuk and bloated.
it got 2 much content,half of it commissioned and in which most of it i'm not interested. so you just get confused and lost.
also most of it does not cotribute to the mainstory or to any other sidequest/story they are mostly isolated side stories which you forget in about 30 min since they are done and forget,so after a while all of them become bland. click,fuckfuck,click -> next,repeat. and since there is little progression you just lose interest since nothing happens.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
LoL, see that pinup pink haired girl and the foxy lady?? Those are actually the elves and the foxy one can be the male elf who just lost his dick (because male elves look all feminine and can have boobs). And there is a catfolk race that is different from elves. I can't wait to see how they look like then if the kemonomimis are the elves.

EDIT: I was advised by the dev that the pink haired Nekomimi is the catfolks in this game which left me with the impression that the kitsumes are the elves then. I guess elves just being elves are getting old.

Last edited:
Reactions: emoore3220

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I have a feeling this is going to turn into a repeat of the last two games: a forever unfinished mess of characters created by people who pay for their stories to be written that include characters like chicks with multiple dicks, balls larger than the rest of their bodies, and your male character repeatedly being raped in the ass and impregnated.

The demo doesn't seem like much of an improvement over TiTS. The devs really needs to look at something like Lilith's Throne for an example of where the game should be heading.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A game parallel to CoC? sounds good. Hopefully, it doesn't turn into "Inconsequential Dickgirls: The Game" like TiTS ultimately became. And hopefully, it actually gets finished unlike the original.
I almost feel tempted into giving TiTS a try where i'd then try to prevent at any cost being transformed into a dickgirl, avoid sex with dickgirls altogether, and see how much lewd fun i could have with just normal women of various species before getting to its end. What do you say, would it be a fun experience that way?:coldsweat:

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I liked Corruption of Champions, honestly. There was a fairly large amount of content that wasn't for me, but it felt fine to just basically do what you wanted. Like, there was a lot of fetish content, but for the most part if you wanted to avoid some of the fetishes it was pretty easy, and there was still a storyline to follow.

With TiTS though, it felt like basically EVERYthing was fetish content. Don't like futa? Too bad, that's like 90% of the NPCs you run into. Not a fan of mindless bimbofication? Whoops, good luck avoiding it. Don't like PC gender bender? Too late, your male PC grew a pussy and tits while you were reading this post.

TiTS was and is obviously successful, considering they're pulling in $33k/mo on Patreon, but it's one of those games where you either love it or hate it. The fetishes in it aren't for me, and there's not much else to fall back on that I saw, so I lean towards the latter camp.

I'll give CoC2 a fair shot, to see if it's more like the original CoC and if it's playable without being into an absurd number of fetishes, but it'll be a couple builds before I do...and I'm going in with low expectations.

~Morningfrost

Jul 5, 2017
I almost feel tempted into giving TiTS a try where i'd then try to prevent at any cost being transformed into a dickgirl, avoid sex with dickgirls altogether, and see how much lewd fun i could have with just normal women of various species before getting to its end. What do you say, would it be a fun experience that way?:coldsweat:
you mean the celibate route? x'D

In all honesty, the amount of girls with dicks, or who could get dicks, is so much more than normal girls it's ridiculous. And most of them are meaningless to either the world or the story. I wanted more shade and astrid, more cousin, more full-female embry, and more bess-13. But, I gave up the middle of last year after "Dickgirl: the 40th cumming." I'm convinced that in its current state, it's impossible not to have sex with a dickgirl on your first run, I mean the 3rd sexable character you meet actively hides her dick from you. It makes me sad that the game is filled with meaningless Futas rather than focusing on the story and characters that don't have a dick.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Didn't know there was a sequel in the making, but its going to have to wait at least a couple months or a year before you get anything,first one was rushed and TiTS just didn't feel as good, maybe because they are getting too ambitious, but hopefully this one is going to be as good as the first CoC.

3.00 star(s) 88 Votes