HTML Abandoned Rags to Riches [v0.4.0] [LapisLutrine]

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
1.PNG

Overview:
In Rags to Riches, you follow the life of a human in the fantasy medieval town of Ighena. As a human, you are largely hated by the population (comprised of various anthro animals), but you've found a solution: transformation. With the help of an alchemist, you can transform into various species and climb the social ladder. All you need is the 'essence' of the species you desire...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 23/6/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

2.PNG Capture.PNG

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm, anthro's not really my kind of thing.
Human don't extinct millions of species and push many times more spieces to the verge of extinction just for naught you know. We show our arrogance and mercy of a master race by establishing groups with names like "animal protection" or "endangered animal protection" to keep those species that we've "removed their dangerousity" by turning their population into one digit. The reasons we keep them are because they're not a suitable food source anymore (main reason) and we need them alive to tell the tale (sub reason).
We killed most species that opposed us or endangered us on this planet to extinction, so why play a game that goes against our history?

T

TMWSTW

I'm surprised he's making as much as he is on Patreon considering the game's main focus is M/M and furry transformation. Then again furries are some of the nuttiest fetishists out there.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm surprised he's making as much as he is on Patreon considering the game's main focus is M/M and furry transformation. Then again furries are some of the nuttiest fetishists out there.
I'm not seeing a link to a Patreon page anywhere. What Patreon are you referring to?

Also, man, you a-holes are salty about M/M games. It's pretty funny.

OpenedGate

Mar 11, 2018
It's linked on the TFgamessite page, dumbass.

Also, are you trying to imply that M/M is not niche in comparison to F/M or F/F? Because that would be absurdly wrong.
Fair enough, though the first impression of the furry fandom could give people the idea that there are a huge number of M/M content. There was a survey or something on some furry site that said M/F was more common though. I'm also surprised that the Patreon had so much.

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
Aside from probable tutorial transformation can I climb the ladder purely human as the ultimate challenge?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Don't know where you found that Patreon link. Mind posting it here?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
My bad, saw the "Become a patron" button and just looked at the $ amount.
So, you were looking at the Patreon for TfGamessite then, not for this game.

And M/M is actually one of the more common themes when it comes to text-based games. I don't know why that's the case, but it is.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So...technically speaking this is literal furfag stuff. :eek:

Someone alert TCMS!

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
You're just arguing a different point now.
Plus, this website has 136 HTML games, out of everything on the site (comics, games, etc.) we only have 76 items with the gay tag.
Plus that tag includes stuff like a single scene with bisexual content (Wife Trainer for example) so that's not saying much.
That's because most M/M stuff isn't uploaded here in general. As one example, I offhand know a bunch of gay visual novels that aren't on here. I just assumed this site generally didn't include anything that was pure M/M. Even this game above has both M/F and M/M stuff.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Game is now version 0.2.1 it looks like.

More characters added and some improvements made. Just two more M/F scenes added on the sexual side of things, but I've also set up the framework for the next update now. 0.3.0 will look at adding more characters and expanding on current ones in town, then 0.4.0 will finally see the player breaking into the castle.

• Madame Coeur, Master Hypnotist! Visit the feline enchantress in the Trade Quarter. After eating with Yulius, you have a chance of finding the hypnotist's address every time you leave his restaurant.
  • Silas's Lab - Rache can now be invited to the lab. He'd like to try out an M2F transformation!
  • Visual Improvements - There is now a map of Ighena on the sidebar and some buttons instead of text links for navigation around the town.
  • Rhin's name has been changed to Elias. I didn't like having two characters with similar names (Rhin in Rags and Rin in 72 Hours) who had no relation, hence the change.
  • Fixes and improvements across the board.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Don't know where you found that Patreon link. Mind posting it here?
, LapisLutrine's patreon, making exactly 0$ a month.

The Patreon he looked at is , which is the TFGS Patreon, making 494$ a month.

Reactions: Eoin

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The Patreon he looked at is , which is the TFGS Patreon, making 494$ a month.
Honestly, i'm surprised the TFGS Patreon isn't making more. But I guess once they met the server costs and upgrade requirements, it wasn't highly urgent to get more people to sign on.