3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Banner.jpg

Overview:
A new job and a new city.
Living on your own for the first time is a brand new experience for James, and after only being alone in the new city for a couple of days he runs into an old family friend. An old family friend who he always had a thing for, and she’s recently single. (She was also his mom’s best friend for years) So whats the best way to get in good with her? Well obviously have some kind of relationship with everyone in her social and family circle in the city is sure to work, right?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: Oppai Auteur -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0025
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android(ARM)
(v0.0004325): - -
Android(x86)
(v0.0004325): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: MC Name Change Mod -
Skip Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Mbed_A.jpg SMapart_A.jpg JMbus_C3.jpg Mdress_A3.jpg MSJafterbus_A.jpg MSJcafe_B.jpg MSJgym_C12.jpg MSpic.jpg Sshower_C.jpg APoffice_B3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Too short to say anything, i guess we have to wait and see but so far
not a big fan of the female chars
Thanks for taking time to play the first version, sorry you didn't like them that much

Any particular reason? It might be something I can think about in later versions

Reactions: Shalltear and Punto

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
It's a nice beginning but i found the lightning of the scenes to be pretty inconsistent and somewhat bad (not "eye popping" bad more "could use improvement" bad).

But overall the game was pretty OK/good.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It's a nice beginning but i found the lightning of the scenes to be pretty inconsistent and somewhat bad (not "eye popping" bad more "could use improvement" bad).

But overall the game was pretty OK/good.
Thanks for the feedback, completely new to Daz and lighting is fucking tricky lol

If anyone has any advice or links to some tutorials I'll happily take it

Reactions: lewozi

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I like the girls, not a hugh fan of 'muscular' but certainly big fan of big tits ! Start is good, i like the story because we get something else for a change then the over-used mom + sister(s) incest stuff. Now at least it's someone elses mom :closedtongue: and the inevitable daughter. I look forward to the plots and twists in your story, I suppose you will be adding 'branching' or whatever its called.
I also think there is a small problem with the lighting, and imo when Miranda sits down by the bed, her butt looks 'weird'.
Keep up the good work !

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes