[S>Composer] 1 Free custom track to the first 3 new devs who want one!

NSFWNits

Jan 13, 2022
Heya! I'm currently taking a bit of time off from the hustle for the mental health, but to keep my sword sharp and in the spirit of helping out some new devs, I'm offering a free custom 1-min loop to the first three who get back to me. If only one person gets back to me by the end of the week, I'll give them all three songs. I'm hoping these go to some people who are new in the game and could use a little morale boost.

I go by a few names but you can call me Nits (or Sanityzer)! I've been a musician for 20 years and I've been composing for 5 years, currently working with a few long-term clients. I've actually met a client on here and we've been working together for over a year now, with a great working relationship. You can find his game here (he said you can contact him for references).

I recently did some Undertale/Toby Fox inspired pieces for a friends project. I'd love a chance to keep doing this kind of music!

Skills:
- Composition/Production
- Mixing/Mastering
- Project Management
- Consulting

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord is fastest but email works or on here as well.
- Discord: Sanityzer#4697

Employment Type & Rates:
- I am offering a free song to someone who wants it, max 3 offering.
- Besides this offer, for those interested, my paid services are generally 20-25$ USD per min loop, with room for negotiation for a group of songs.

Availability:
- I'm flexible and work from home, we'll make it work!

Work Samples:
My portfolio:

Additional comments:
Thank you!

Last edited: