[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [S>Writer] Share Writer seeking to partner with Artist, Programmer on Femdom Hentai RPGMaker game!

Archer84

Jul 13, 2020
Hi there!

TLDR quick notes:
-Fantasy RPG, Male MC, Femdom Fetishes (no reversal), RevShare
-Try to make a Demo to drum up excitement and see if this is something we all want to commit to long-term

I am seeking to create a small but dedicated team to create a Fantasy Femdom RPGMaker game. The goal would be to create initially a demo that would be able to get people excited enough to subscribe to a Patreon so that we could build out the game into a longer-term project. If we have strong feedback, we would continue building out the game, but if there is not the feedback we want, we would be able to quickly move on to new projects without sinking too much time into something that doesn't have the reception we're looking at.

I am a strong writer, with experience in 18+ social media, and I have some voice-acting skills (along with some friends who'd love to help!) I do have some coding experience and have been using RPG maker VXAce but I can switch over to a newer version, and am a quick study. I also have excellent project management skills and can keep the project on task and manageable.

What I offer:
-Strong writing skills
-Social media/PR skills
-Voice acting!
-Project Management with a clear and coherent plan to make a game with a starting and ending point, and a coherent middle (no feature creep!)
-While I don't have a ton of experience in programming, I have some, and I am a quick study!

What I seek:

For an Artist:
-Someone able to create hentai-style anime art ; Bo Wei's Tower of Trample is a good starting point of what I envisioned the art to look like, but I am flexible!
-Animation skills a massive plus!
-Communication skills: Ability to let me know how much art-work that you'll be able to do t

For a Programmer:
-Experience in RPGMaker, ideally with a game or small project that has been completed!
-Experience in Photoshop/GIMP a plus!

If interested, please drop me a line, I'd love to chat and see if we would be a good fit!

Revveyellow

Dec 7, 2023
chile esprait.png Hi!! I'd like to parthner with you, i'm an anime style artist, my discord's worldwidewebyellow and i can send you my portfolio site

12ok

Oct 20, 2017
message me here or on discord (maxxm2003) if you are still looking for a programmer, although I don't have a heap of experience with RPG maker