Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
By the way, all the women in the VN are not even 25, what a crappy harem.
Depends who you include: besides the 13 listed on the Stats pages, there's Mabel (carnival), Scarlett, Porsche, Evie, Bubbles, Fiona (at Natasha's party), the librarian, the older woman whose name I forget (Marika?) at Keith's party, 2 cosplayers and 2 LARPers at the convention, 2 strippers on the date with Debbie, the old woman who watches you streak across the beach with Jolina; and 4 cross-over characters from My Sister My Roommate/The Cabin. And no doubt I've forgotten some others.

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
Depends who you include: besides the 13 listed on the Stats pages, there's Mabel (carnival), Scarlett, Porsche, Evie, Bubbles, Fiona (at Natasha's party), the librarian, the older woman whose name I forget (Marika?) at Keith's party, 2 cosplayers and 2 LARPers at the convention, 2 strippers on the date with Debbie, the old woman who watches you streak across the beach with Jolina; and 4 cross-over characters from My Sister My Roommate/The Cabin. And no doubt I've forgotten some others.
Dear Friend.
First of all, my best wishes to you. Health money and love.
It is heartwarming to see the incredible accounting effort made to increase the number of women present in our harem. Thanks to your detailed count, I believe there are more than thirty. However, how far we are still from the great Turkish or Chinese harems. Suffice it to remember that the Jataka, the famous compilation of legends about the great lords before Buddha, assures that the harem of King Tamba of Benares was made up of more than 16,000 women. Given these figures, we must agree that our harem is poor.
On the other hand, there is one aspect to this whole matter that our dear VN writers have neglected. I am referring to the issue of eunuchs. Who will take care of our harem if we don't have eunuchs? This represents a huge logistical problem. However, I believe that if we ask with due devotion, the authors will gladly include a series of castrated characters that we can count on to guard the walls of our enclosure while we are away.
Without further ado, I say goodbye to you, sending you a cordial greeting.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Dear Friend.
First of all, my best wishes to you. Health money and love.
It is heartwarming to see the incredible accounting effort made to increase the number of women present in our harem. Thanks to your detailed count, I believe there are more than thirty. However, how far we are still from the great Turkish or Chinese harems. Suffice it to remember that the Jataka, the famous compilation of legends about the great lords before Buddha, assures that the harem of King Tamba of Benares was made up of more than 16,000 women. Given these figures, we must agree that our harem is poor.
On the other hand, there is one aspect to this whole matter that our dear VN writers have neglected. I am referring to the issue of eunuchs. Who will take care of our harem if we don't have eunuchs? This represents a huge logistical problem. However, I believe that if we ask with due devotion, the authors will gladly include a series of castrated characters that we can count on to guard the walls of our enclosure while we are away.
Without further ado, I say goodbye to you, sending you a cordial greeting.
16,000 is *probably* an embellishment.

After all, i'll be generous and say let's assume he bangs 1-2 different ladies *every* 24 hours. Any day that he doesn't bang at least one, he has to make up for it in the next 24 hour period.

16000 / 365 = 43.8356, or 44 years

half that for 2/day:

43.8356 / 2 = 21.918, or 22 years.

So anywhere between 22-44 years to visit everyone in the harem with no skipped days.

Now, let's also be generous and assume he was able to assemble the harem and start this process at 20. Two a day for a 20yo? Sure.

But 22 years later puts him at 42yo. Two a day, every day? Never a day of pushing rope because you just needed a day off to recharge your batteries?

Remember, this would have been long before dick pills, so all that banging had to just be under his own steam power!

So at some point, only one a day will be more feasible, so that could push it out as far as 64yo.

[TL;DR: It was probably more likely that guy had a heart attack before he could bang every lady in a harem of 16,000!

Hell, he might have had the heart attack *because* he tried to bang them all! :ROFLMAO:]

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
16,000 is *probably* an embellishment.

After all, i'll be generous and say let's assume he bangs 1-2 different ladies *every* 24 hours. Any day that he doesn't bang at least one, he has to make up for it in the next 24 hour period.

16000 / 365 = 43.8356, or 44 years

half that for 2/day:

43.8356 / 2 = 21.918, or 22 years.

So anywhere between 22-44 years to visit everyone in the harem with no skipped days.

Now, let's also be generous and assume he was able to assemble the harem and start this process at 20. Two a day for a 20yo? Sure.

But 22 years later puts him at 42yo. Two a day, every day? Never a day of pushing rope because you just needed a day off to recharge your batteries?

Remember, this would have been long before dick pills, so all that banging had to just be under his own steam power!

So at some point, only one a day will be more feasible, so that could push it out as far as 64yo.

[TL;DR: It was probably more likely that guy had a heart attack before he could bang every lady in a harem of 16,000!

Hell, he might have had the heart attack *because* he tried to bang them all! :ROFLMAO:]
Dear Friend dkatryl.

I hope that while you read these lines you feel well in body and soul.
How much your detailed evidentiary calculations have amused me.
Yes, the Jataka is a text from the 6th century BC. Its value as a historical source is not found in the exhaustive documentation of specific data, but in the fields of philology and knowledge of the aspirations and mythologies of humanity at that time. Surely the number of 16,000 women is exaggerated. But, look, reaching the 19th century, we have the most documented example of Mongkut (Rama IV), king of Siam known from the film "The King and I", 1956, starring Yul Brynner and Deborah Kerr. His harem housed 9,000 women in a purpose-built walled city called Nang Harm, “Veiled Women.”
In reality, it must be taken into account that a great harem is not only made up of wives, concubines or slaves dedicated to sex, it must also include a small army of women in charge of all types of functions: dancers, singers, reciters, musicians, readers, translators, teachers, nannies, bedroom maids, midwives, girls on duty in the bathrooms, cooks, laundresses and scullery maids. A whole world.

Receives a warm greeting.

Last edited:

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Right honorable mr. Goat Horn.

Lemme say, in your comment about eunuchs, you reminded me of a young John Cleese.
As for your chronologically last comment ending, who does philologically receive? A whole world? Your dear friend dkatryl?
Please enlight me (if you don't mind!).

May your road lead to warm sands!

Last edited:

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
Right honorable mr. Goat Horn.

Lemme say, in your comment about eunuchs, you reminded me of a young John Cleese.
As for your chronologically last comment ending, who does philologically receive? A whole world? Your dear friend dkatryl?
Please enlight me (if you don't mind!).

May your road lead to warm sands!
Dear Johnny.
Thank you very much for your warm wishes. For me, those sands are found on the Costa Brava, in the northeast of Spain.
Regarding your interesting question, since you ask me to clarify the darkness in your mind, I will tell you that philology is of no use in this situation. The solution to the terrible state of doubt in which you find yourself is grammatical.
It's a mistake, I should have written "receive", not "receives". I'm sorry.
I send you a brotherly hug (without sand between toes).

Last edited:

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Querido mr. Horn
Please forgive me, but I couldn't tell if you were joking or being serious in your comments, hence my little grammatical joke. I really appreciate your writing style and also find your answer about philology and grammar deeply enlighting indeed.
Thank you very much, and allow me to brotherly hug you in return!

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes