Mod Ren'Py Where The Heart Is [Ep.24 & Season 1 Ch.3] All-Routes-Opened/See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
WTHI_Banner.png

Overview:
I've made an All-Routes-Opened / See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod for Where The Heart Is by .
This Mod is based on the Mod by XanusR - - .
Please, support his work.​

Updated: 2024-04-28
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is / CheekyGimp - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods -
Mod Version: Ep.24 & Season 1 - Ch.3
Game Version: Ep.24 & Season 1 - Ch.3 beta
Language: English

Features:
I love this game. One of my all time favorites. But the conflict in this game is based on the fact that the routes of all the MC's love interests cannot be kept open at the same time. And it is a very long game to play it as many times as LIs we want to seduce. So with a lot of information and a little Modder Magic, by following this Mod, the player can see all the scenes and keep all the routes open for all the girls in a single playthrough. This Mod does not turn the game into a kinetic novel, all decisions remain intact but it warns that certain deviations from the green path may lead to routes being closed. Once routes are closed they cannot be reopened and the player will have to follow a frustrating path with that LI for the rest of the game.
This game deserved several more chapters. Just when the paths were starting to get interesting... Let's hope CheekyGimp's remaster of WTHI continues beyond Ep.24 and we can see how all the routes develop. Like said in his post, WTHI remaster Season 1 is still in its beta stage. When Season 1 gets its final release and XanusR updates his Incest Re-write Mod I will also update mine. For now, you can play the 3 chapters of Season 1 with my Mod that will allow you to obtain all the possible points for the LIs in these 3 beta chapters.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post offers 2 files: Where_The_Heart_Is_Ep.24_MurrayMods.zip is the Mod for WTHI game Ep.24.
Where_The_Heart_Is_S1_Ch.3_MurrayMods.zip is the Mod for WTHI Steam Re-write Season 1 - Ch.3 Beta.
They are not interchangeable!

WTHI1.png WTHI2.png WTHI3.png WTHI4.png WTHI5.png WTHI6.png WTHI7.png

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, sorry to be a pain but is there a way to turn off the incest? Imo this is a story that makes more sense without it but if not that's okay

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Hey, sorry to be a pain but is there a way to turn off the incest? Imo this is a story that makes more sense without it but if not that's okay
Hello my friend,
Unfortunately there is no way to turn off incest. This Mod is based on the XanusR Mod which, precisely, is an incest Mod, each line of dialogue between the MC and Monica, Katie or Jenna is modified to seem like they are blood family and there are tens of thousands of lines of dialogue. Anyway, I agree. This story is very well written and takes advantage of the fact that the MC is close but not immediate family. On the other hand, the MC sees Monica as a mother figure and Katie and Jenna as sisters, so the Incest Mod is not so crazy either.
If you can see beyond the incest issue, I promise that playing this game again with my Mod will be worth it. When I first played it I (inadvertently) closed all the routes. I only stayed with Lily. I understand that if the game had more episodes and a conclusion, the player could choose to have only one route open, Katie, Lily, Debbie or Jenna, which are my favorites. But having ended, in my opinion abruptly, in episode 24 routes like Lily solo could not be further developed.
I would love for you to play it with my Mod and tell me your opinion once you finish it.
Best regards,

Murray.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Exocrine

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
MurrayMods - It's not a big deal but I found a small typo in your mod: "Requiered" should be "Required". Unfortunately it seems to be across all episodes. Thankfully it will be an easy fix. Besides, you seem to be doing a great job on the mod. Keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
MurrayMods - It's not a big deal but I found a small typo in your mod: "Requiered" should be "Required". Unfortunately it seems to be across all episodes. Thankfully it will be an easy fix. Besides, you seem to be doing a great job on the mod. Keep it up.
Thank you very much GrammerCop! You see, when I told my proofreader that he had to read 160,000 lines of code he almost had a fit and when he finally recovered he gave me a quote for approximately the value of a Ferrari. So I tried to do it all myself but my first language is not English and although I understand it I miss some (several) spelling errors.
If you are referring to the word 'required' within the green messages of the points necessary to trigger an event, the explanation is simple: I wrote it incorrectly the first time and then copied the same code all over the game. It is a development error rather than a grammatical one. Every developer's nightmare.
And I did find and correct several typos that would make any grammar cop proud, eh, I mean, any grammar police officer...
Best regards,

Murray.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thank you very much GrammerCop! You see, when I told my proofreader that he had to read 160,000 lines of code he almost had a fit and when he finally recovered he gave me a quote for approximately the value of a Ferrari. So I tried to do it all myself but my first language is not English and although I understand it I miss some (several) spelling errors.
If you are referring to the word 'required' within the green messages of the points necessary to trigger an event, the explanation is simple: I wrote it incorrectly the first time and then copied the same code all over the game. It is a development error rather than a grammatical one. Every developer's nightmare.
And I did find and correct several typos that would make any grammar cop proud, eh, I mean, any grammar police officer...
Best regards,

Murray.
No problem. Been there done that. I've been an application developer so I am well familiar with the nightmare. At least it should be an easy fix to replace all. If using Notepad (Ctrl+H). But, it seems to be in all the script files. Dunno if your coding app loads all the files at the same time. If not then that sux. But still should be a quick fix.

It also sux you are being charged the value of a Ferrari. I wouldn't charge more than a Cadillac, myself. Maybe a Lincoln at most. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MurrayMods