Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
11. Perfect herm, however you interpret that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

12. I don't think I've done much to Baph recently. He's just there and sad about it.

12a. It is a fantasy world with fantasy races, banging a shortstack is almost a requirement.

14. Genetically, Meat is a pure minotaur so they'll be bigger than others. How I generally think of it is: Minotaur-Holstaur-Person with Cowlike traits-Normal person in terms of height. I think I have the Holstaur as being elf height but I need to double check.

15. Scarf or a high collar hiding the fact her head isn't attached if she's trying to hide it. The reason her ship sails without a compass is because her body does it by feel, leaving her head in the cabin. Once I write scenes for it there's going to be using her face like an onahole while the ship is sailing.

Fixed in the next update.
11. Hm. With Avery's visual appearance, yeah? Preference on bust size, if any? Can always hand wave it saying they can choose what they want to look like anyway, because magic. Or something.

11b. I can't resist asking - who is anatomically larger, Avery or Futa Percy? (I assume male Percy is still on the small /modest side).

14. So Meat is full on minotaur, so more animal like or traditional with mythic lore (muzzle, etc.), whereas the daughters are holstaur types? (Although if you use a potion to change them to males they seem to hulk out and go full minotaur mode.)

15. Dramatic fluttering scarf when there is no wind, check. Do you have a particular waifu preference / reference for her appearance (face/bod)?

16. Had a fun idea as I was messing with designs, regarding First. Since there is an orc style equivalent of her on the roadmap, why not have them (First and the orc) have a bit of sibling rivalry here and there, mostly for your affections or guidance? Was going to suggest naming them some alternate rendition of First, just to render things extra confusing... but I'm not seeing too many options that roll nicely off the tongue. (Key? Front? Prime? ...Meh.) So maybe not. I'm not the greatest at names - my favorite orc name in D&D is Bork of all things, haha.

I'm sure Gobwife will essentially adopt them anyway.

17. 900+ Fluids /materials remaining for the robot quest? Intentional or there as a placeholder?

Last edited:

RasinJam

May 13, 2018
Alright, I need help. I'm trying to get the last gate on tentacle island opened to finish mariko's quest. What quest do I need completed to open it? I've read a post on here about it needing a few quest, including doing the house quest in britmor, but I keep getting locked into a no-action scenario once you go into it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Offhand, I think you need every gate constructed or accessible at that point. (Your purchased farm, the Britmoore farm, walls built from school policy in the college/campus in Avedon, gate fondled over in Monduval.)

You will also need the Red Herring quest accomplished, which requires bumping into Natsu over in the docks. (This is a big time plot moment.) It may also require the prison chain of events accomplished, too.

The empty event in the house is a new one for me.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
11. Hm. With Avery's visual appearance, yeah? Preference on bust size, if any? Can always hand wave it saying they can choose what they want to look like anyway, because magic. Or something.

11b. I can't resist asking - who is anatomically larger, Avery or Futa Percy? (I assume male Percy is still on the small /modest side).

14. So Meat is full on minotaur, so more animal like or traditional with mythic lore (muzzle, etc.), whereas the daughters are holstaur types? (Although if you use a potion to change them to males they seem to hulk out and go full minotaur mode.)

15. Dramatic fluttering scarf when there is no wind, check. Do you have a particular waifu preference / reference for her appearance (face/bod)?

16. Had a fun idea as I was messing with designs, regarding First. Since there is an orc style equivalent of her on the roadmap, why not have them (First and the orc) have a bit of sibling rivalry here and there, mostly for your affections or guidance? Was going to suggest naming them some alternate rendition of First, just to render things extra confusing... but I'm not seeing too many options that roll nicely off the tongue. (Key? Front? Prime? ...Meh.) So maybe not. I'm not the greatest at names - my favorite orc name in D&D is Bork of all things, haha.

I'm sure Gobwife will essentially adopt them anyway.

17. 900+ Fluids /materials remaining for the robot quest? Intentional or there as a placeholder?
11&11a. Avery would be generally androgynous, but honestly I don't know.

The reason being is that I am toying with the idea that you have to give up size for Avery to have it. Want Avery to have a dong? You lose yours.

I intended for Avery to behave like my original plan for children, out collecting resources or other things. Avery would come back to you directly and possibly over encumber you if your breasts/cock got too large upon their return.

Now? Not so sure. I've been expanding on roles so perhaps Avery can get a boost too.

11b. Futa Percy due to being created in an explosion.

14. Holstaurs are allergic to magic so they go full Beauty and the Beast when confronted with it. It ranges from a minor allergy, nosebleeds for the player, to explosions.

15. Have her breasts large enough to make you not notice that she may or may not have her head aligned properly.

16. Sath has a sibling rivalry with all of your other children. She has serious daddy issues.

17. It's really broken, it's been crashed for a thousand years so it need a thousand liters of...materials.

Alright, I need help. I'm trying to get the last gate on tentacle island opened to finish mariko's quest. What quest do I need completed to open it? I've read a post on here about it needing a few quest, including doing the house quest in britmor, but I keep getting locked into a no-action scenario once you go into it.
I may have broken that quest when I changed how sleeping works.

I'll see if I can get a bugfix done.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
15. Scarf or a high collar hiding the fact her head isn't attached if she's trying to hide it. The reason her ship sails without a compass is because her body does it by feel, leaving her head in the cabin. Once I write scenes for it there's going to be using her face like an onahole while the ship is sailing.
lord help me that's got me hot under the collar in a conceptual fashion.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Is there ever going to be someone else that can get goblin girls, goblin gf, and fem percy pregnant.
On my fem playthroughs they feel left out despite being able to fuck other people or has room scenes of them fucking.

A farm stud character(s) would be nice for the farm.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is there ever going to be someone else that can get goblin girls, goblin gf, and fem percy pregnant.
On my fem playthroughs they feel left out despite being able to fuck other people or has room scenes of them fucking.

A farm stud character(s) would be nice for the farm.
Percy if they have bits can leave the goblin gf with child from a threesome, the gobwife points out with goblin law any kids she has belongs to her 'husband', full stop, but that's not what you're asking. Hm.

It's an interesting question. If Gobwife doesn't get seeded, there is no First, for example. However, Percy's kid and big moment is very much tied to the protagonist. A lot of emotions and such packed into there. A surrogate could possibly work, but I dunno how many extra tags and flags regarding story would be required to make it function, especially in the future.

Also there's the issue of the cast accepting it, which the mileage can vary. Bess loses her shit when Meat tried to breed her, for example. Not to say it couldn't be smoothed out by the powers of smooth talking hero(ine) protagonist.

Snekk looks to be making alternate ways for characters to exist regardless, or due to plumbing, so it's not entirely unlikely a character could end up filling that void.

Meat (if male) has plenty of side moments banging gobs or Percy at the farm, I suppose. Bill... is a demon, so maybe no. Not to say magic, plot, or whatever couldn't tweak that.

Technically, 'you' is partially part of the protagonist, so by that logic they would be able to pass on your wonky magic mojo? Maybe?

Loksi will be likely pounding and getting pounded to make a new generation of elves.

And of course, there are still two other continents to explore in the future.

A bit of a stopgap cheat, and again, not what you are asking for, but since there's a clear mention and use of a strapon in several interactions with different important npc's (such as Dana), maybe a magic upgrade to have it function for breeding... but in that case, why wouldn't one just go futa? Especially if it's convenient enough to swap back.

Ritual spell or something? Hospitals exist, so I suppose there's that angle too.

Etalgar

Sep 20, 2021
How do I get a new dog if the dog I bought has died from childbirth complications?

Also where do I get the robotic sex toy?

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
It has been a while since I reported a bug here
if you refuse to be a thief, you can't get out of the building

Also, should we report all missing ; or : not found ?
If we have i will drop here :
Line 112, code 107 at schoolpolicy -> : not found

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes