VAM Art - Show Us Your Virt-A-Mate Skill

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
I'm trying to make a Claire model I found look good... it's getting there, but there's an issue, the mouth is open every time I load the preset. Strange.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
"VL_13" Makes some of the best clothing pieces I've seen so far. I know she's skinny, but their stuff usually fits thicc bodies without having to adjust anything, even multiple piece sets.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
Doing some testing with Redeyes stress test and some of my Milfy City Characters.
Have 11 of them so far
all of them are running Naturalis, i have the processor patch BUT the patch messes with HuntingSuccubus's SSS plugin so it doesn't look as good. Also need to tweak the lighting a bit more.
View attachment 3617739

View attachment 3617741

Incredible! In this recording, are high quality physics and/or soft physics enabled? What kind of an insane machine do you have to be able to run 11 atoms in VaM!!

Apr 15, 2020
Incredible! In this recording, are high quality physics and/or soft physics enabled? What kind of an insane machine do you have to be able to run 11 atoms in VaM!!
believe it or not, i'm using a mid-spec PC.
I have ALL the features enabled, soft-body, HQ, 288Hx, MSAA 8x, max lighting quality, etc.
I'm using the Eosin video recorder to slow down the rendering and record frame by frame. That's how i do all of my 4k Vids and stuff

Reactions: wowassault

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
believe it or not, i'm using a mid-spec PC.
I have ALL the features enabled, soft-body, HQ, 288Hx, MSAA 8x, max lighting quality, etc.
I'm using the Eosin video recorder to slow down the rendering and record frame by frame. That's how i do all of my 4k Vids and stuff
Doing some testing with Redeyes stress test and some of my Milfy City Characters.
Have 11 of them so far
all of them are running Naturalis, i have the processor patch BUT the patch messes with HuntingSuccubus's SSS plugin so it doesn't look as good. Also need to tweak the lighting a bit more.
View attachment 3617739

View attachment 3617741
Most I can do is 3 atoms without tanking fps