Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, they have hidden file attribute thats why I didn't seen 'em at first and thats probably leads to problems. I'll see what I can do.
Yeah seems like UAGC is fine with finding and compressing the hidden files, only the deletion afterwards it can't make.

I am not sure what the problem of Turning the page was, BUT that was the test run for the py scan script. I had a py file inside the folder modified to have a link and a IP (it was detected) but seems like UAGC left all old files in from the Donor and compressed old and new files. When I didn't donor the game, it compressed fine and found the "malicious" py fine.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah seems like UAGC is fine with finding and compressing the hidden files, only the deletion afterwards it can't make.

I am not sure what the problem of Turning the page was, BUT that was the test run for the py scan script. I had a py file inside the folder modified to have a link and a IP (it was detected) but seems like UAGC left all old files in from the Donor and compressed old and new files. When I didn't donor the game, it compressed fine and found the "malicious" py fine.
What u said should irrelevant to ur problem with !! files coz don't have any connections in code but good to know that link detection works for u. I've tested almost all possible combinations for Turning the page video donoring (uf ffmpeg+pack2rpa, without uf ffmpeg and -pack2rpa, uf ffmpeg only, nothing of mentioned enabled) and all was fine on my side, I suspect it could happen coz either u test it from user Downloads folder (try to move both games to [some_drive]:\games folder) either modified (unpacked, donored before) compressed (I've tested on urs and every time wiped "game" folder and extracted it again after every try).
P.S. I've made fix (upload later, wait a bit abour ur feedback regarding donoring of Ttp game) for Secrets of mind domination but problem happens coz dev made movies folder files hidden and it doesn't concern donoring.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What u said should irrelevant to ur problem with !! files coz don't have any connections in code but good to know that link detection works for u. I've tested almost all possible combinations for Turning the page video donoring (uf ffmpeg+pack2rpa, without uf ffmpeg and -pack2rpa, uf ffmpeg only, nothing of mentioned enabled) and all was fine on my side, I suspect it could happen coz either u test it from user Downloads folder (try to move both games to [some_drive]:\games folder) either modified (unpacked, donored before) compressed (I've tested on urs and every time wiped "game" folder and extracted it again after every try).
P.S. I've made fix (upload later, wait a bit abour ur feedback regarding donoring of Ttp game) for Secrets of mind domination but problem happens coz dev made movies folder files hidden and it doesn't concern donoring.
It compressed fine now with donor moved it to C:.
Also I cant reproduce the bug even in Downloads/Compression again, something must have glitched out the first time I did not modify the game/donor game files at all, just unpacked both and then donored it, weird that the counter tool showed all files doubled the amount compressed. I also added the .py file again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It compressed fine now with donor moved it to C:.
Also I cant reproduce the bug even in Downloads/Compression again, something must have glitched out the first time I did not modify the game/donor game files at all, just unpacked both and then donored it, weird that the counter tool showed all files doubled the amount compressed. I also added the .py file again:
Ok, btw u can also check found links in links_check_log.txt file (that placed near UAGC.exe) but contens would be overwritten every processed py file so u need to open it before pressing OK button.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, btw u can also check found links in links_check_log.txt file (that placed near UAGC.exe) but contens would be overwritten every processed py file so u need to open it before pressing OK button.
Nice thanks for the info.
The links_check_log only showed the IP address I put in. Does it scan for www.***.com domains to (cause I added a random IP adress + www.f95zone.to to the test.py)? Or is that not necessary anyways? Am not sure how the viruses work :p

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.9.4 or v2.9.5, build in updater can update to latest version starting from v2.9.0 and newer):
For Secrets of mind domination game in RPGM MV/MZ compressor fixed movies compressing problems caused by hidden files
Nice thanks for the info.
The links_check_log only showed the IP address I put in. Does it scan for www.***.com domains to (cause I added a random IP adress + www.f95zone.to to the test.py)? Or is that not necessary anyways? Am not sure how the viruses work :p
I think link should start with http/https or it wouldn't work so detection of such link would be probably skipped.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
UAGC v2.9.5 fix2 (install on UAGC v2.9.4 or v2.9.5, build in updater can update to latest version starting from v2.9.0 and newer):
For Secrets of mind domination game in RPGM MV/MZ compressor fixed movies compressing problems caused by hidden files

I think link should start with http/https or it wouldn't work so detection of such link would be probably skipped.
Ahh makes sense yeah not sure why I didn't test it with https: this time did the first test.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Another "bug". Fucking Jpn games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bitch-family-on-the-village-v1-01_mod1-hatomame.207729/
The Picture folders are named in Kanji and have like tons of subfolder (also in Kanji)
View attachment 3627707
Even when unpacking the game in C:// it only compresses like 150 images.
I wanted to do the renaming manually, but its just to many subfolders.
Ok, I guess it's time to add non-latin folder fix for RPGM MV/MZ compressor too, for now it's implemented in CEC, xp3 and maybe somewhere else I've already forgot...

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm something is fishi ther?
i Checked ther *.py file i dont see any link ther i know Bob compressed that alredy.
and no i dit not press on ok jet the link check log is empty.
1715545911420.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah I can't see a link or IP adress either. megalol

When I compressed it we didn't have the modified .py checker for UAGC yet. Also the links were shared by the dev themselves. I doubt its malicious. Now the question is why does UAGC hate it :HideThePain: (Probably the furries)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hmm something is fishi ther?
i Checked ther *.py file i dont see any link ther i know Bob compressed that alredy.
and no i dit not press on ok jet the link check log is empty.
View attachment 3628771
Probably u use old bugged UAGC version (try to download fix1 or fix2 since fix1 link was replaced by fix2, auto-updater has latest fix but if u updated before fixes u still would remain on unfixed version) since I have no problems with those py file.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
bob are you getting the same?
View attachment 3628832
I'm not him but anyway u enabled "check compressed video files size" and got 2 vids skipped (probably its had already good compression) so nothing unusual since game size isn't too big for game that already has plenty of video content, u can try to use bigger crf value then (it would produce lower bitrate videos).

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes both switches are on i checked the images.rpa inside of rpa explorer and ther are the same amount of images as in the compressed version and the update fixed the msg with the virus.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
yes both switches are on i checked the images.rpa inside of rpa explorer and ther are the same amount of images as in the compressed version and the update fixed the msg with the virus.
Skipping doesn't/shouldn't affect total number of files it just compares compressed and original img/vid sizes and if compressed is bigger it deletes compressed and leaves original. For images it could happen if for example game already heavy compressed (for example 80% webp quality) and u compress it with 85% quality so u should get bigger images than u had so u would get skip message and most of images would be skipped in such case.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.9.4 or v2.9.5):
- Added non-latin fix for folders (in auto mode, for manual I didn't enable it since there are not much free space in GUI to add separte off/on button for forders fix in case of issues since it's experimental) when using RPGM MV/MZ compressor (fixes this game not compressing)
P.S. In next version I'll try to implement obfuscated py files links checking since if hacker not stupid enough it's easy way to make virus undetectable for UAGC so manual check for any suspicious py files is recommended by me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes