Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
The dev had issues while doing the DLC for new girl before now he did find a work around for it and is doing updates for her you can read more on his blog. If there is no more problems in code the update will be soon.

silos

Mar 3, 2022
Wonder how much content the dev has planned for the DLC girl. Looks like at the very least you get to interact with her when she's in the bathroom.

SR.SQUIDIUS3

Sep 20, 2023
HentaiSlaves new update 1.1.2, can you update the download on page 2? I read the Ci-en blogposts, but there's nothing about when the dlc is coming out. I thought this update would also release with the dlc, I guess not.

Reactions: Casterarc

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020

Added uncesor, autotranslate, CinematicUnityExplorer for free camera (press f7 and select freecam i recomend uncheck option "Block game input in Freecam mode" for more usability ) and saves (use 3 or 4 slot, im not buy every cloth but there enough money for everything). Also there file password.txt with cheatcode (enter in option menu). Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ISF

Casterarc

Mar 10, 2024

Added uncesor, autotranslate, CinematicUnityExplorer for free camera (press f7 and select freecam i recomend uncheck option "Block game input in Freecam mode" for more usability ) and saves (use 3 or 4 slot, im not buy every cloth but there enough money for everything). Also there file password.txt with cheatcode (enter in option menu). Enjoy.
THX For Sharing and Ur Time Bro

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022

Thanks to this I found out about an upcoming DLC involving friends.