Others TRANSLATION REQUEST Little Canopus しんでられ城 (ARPG)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Finally gave in and played the game using Google Lens on my phone to translate it. Boy am I glad I did because I forgot how good at action scenes this developer is. No wonder the game size is so large, it has lots of cool action sequences.

Google Lens also did a better job than some MTLs, and I understood the story fine. Even if I wound up with a sore arm for a different reason than usual after holding up my phone for so long.

I'd play it again the moment a proper translation came out, but for anyone willing to deal with the hassle of Google Lens, I say go for it. The story is worth it, and a better translation doesn't seem likely to arrive anytime soon.
But why Google Lens of all things? There's MTool, or textractor, or VN OCR, why Lens specifically?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
But why Google Lens of all things? There's MTool, or textractor, or VN OCR, why Lens specifically?
Honestly, because I generally prefer to not deal with MTL, so I've never used any of those programs and don't really know how to use them. I have used Google Lens to translate small things before (like images that got left untranlated because the translator didn't want to mess with the art), so I had it and knew it worked. That's really all it came down to.

I got scared off of MTLs ... wow, about a decade ago from some truly terrible ones at the time, but the tech seems better these days, so I might start looking into them. Got any recommendations for which of your suggestions is best to start with, and where to learn how to use them?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Honestly, because I generally prefer to not deal with MTL, so I've never used any of those programs and don't really know how to use them. I have used Google Lens to translate small things before (like images that got left untranlated because the translator didn't want to mess with the art), so I had it and knew it worked. That's really all it came down to.

I got scared off of MTLs ... wow, about a decade ago from some truly terrible ones at the time, but the tech seems better these days, so I might start looking into them. Got any recommendations for which of your suggestions is best to start with, and where to learn how to use them?
https://f95zone.to/threads/dazedmtl...uality-mtl-translations-using-chatgpt.155635/

Dazedanon put together a workflow to use chatgpt, producing much better MTL than traditional translation with minimal editing.

Reactions: ilmncsm

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
If someone does want to pick up this translation, Wolf RPG Editor 2.271 is the engine the game is using.
Unfortunately, ver2.24 was the only version available in English, so I copied over the translation from 2.24 to 2.271.
It's a minor version change, but I'm pretty sure the encryption method was updated in 2.271.

I posted it here: : If you want it
https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-editor-3-english.152325/

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
If someone does want to pick up this translation, Wolf RPG Editor 2.271 is the engine the game is using.
Unfortunately, ver2.24 was the only version available in English, so I copied over the translation from 2.24 to 2.271.
It's a minor version change, but I'm pretty sure the encryption method was updated in 2.271.

I posted it here: : If you want it
https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-editor-3-english.152325/
that's awesome, i hope someone picks it up