tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
ThornSin 0.45 Tits Mod (MEGA link)

View attachment 3117523

Installation: Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace, play the game.

This mod does patch 0.45 version file archive (assets/bundle files in Data folder) so it won't be compatible with any following releases of the game. But it also doesn't require BepInEx/other injector to work.

Release notes:

- This mod was originally intended for H-animation edits and custom sprite uncensoring. Each animation file was edited in Spine in some way. Tits size should be more uniform now. HCG002 (Werewolf Game Over scene in Area 3 and 4) was changed the most. See the short video preview below to see how it looks and how new end loop functions.

- Another big change was made to Iron Maiden H-scene. I don't like MCs scene for it, so I adapted NPC version with auto-zoom and some other changes. Unfortunately it does have a lot of limitations, but pregnancy should apply as usual in the end of the loop.

- Film Grain was removed from CG scenes. Text black background was removed as well.

- Uncensoring was done with various methods where it was possible. Some were masked by a custom mesh in spine, some sprites edit to a point it doesn't look like a pixel mess. I can provide original spritesheets/assets to anyone who want to take a look and make it better for everyone.

Gameplay changes:

- Enemies now can respawn in most cleared rooms (except for empty/cleared boss rooms). Cleared room with respawned enemies can be exited without limits, but killing them again gives another reward. This change was a trigger to other game logic alterations and caused further rebalancing:

Area rewards doesn't include gold coins spawn as is (since it was removed from "reward pool"), only keys and treasure chests. But treasure chests type was changed to a locked one, which needs a key to open. These treasure chests will give you a lot more non-standard rewards, like rare potions/health recovery/keys and more gold in general.

Since player now have a chance to farm money, adjustments were made to a shopkeeper area. Most items now costs 30 coins. "Prostitution" event gives you same amount of coins as before (10). So that route won't give you any meaningful benefits. Which kinda fits the story and the situation (greedy-cheap merchant and a dumb MC if she takes that route).

In short, game is now combat-oriented: more risk fighting enemies = more reward.

Next changes to perks makes H-interactions more rewarding:

- Several perk-items were changed:

Dilapidated Statue: 50 HP will be restored when MC is fertilized, instead of default +5.
Strange Symbiote: Max HP will be increased by +10 each time MC will get a parasyte, instead of default +3.

**These two items along with Deactivated Slime makes it a very good synergy if you want to raise Max HP and be able to recover it at most times. Pregnancy times stays the same, same rules applies. Pregnancy state will only progress by visiting non-cleared/non-explored rooms.**

- Pregnancy rate is now set to 50% by default. Perks can increase it up to 70-75%.

- Some small fixes to english text, mainly for perks. Can be investigated further if anyone want a better English translation in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this mod get updated at all, i really love the miner scene changes, plus i think a few extra scenes have potential for changes

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
will this mod get updated at all, i really love the miner scene changes, plus i think a few extra scenes have potential for changes
They're changing Spine animation module for old animations fixing whatever bugs they had with their previous animations build on a old one. I'll be waiting for these new revisions, learn how new module works and make an update based on that.
I do like any H-spine projects I'm working on and want to keep it updated, but that also depends on my own free time.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
I have to commend the ability of this game to be played with only one hand. Wasd, qezxc, done, you have all game controls tightly packed in a small area of the keyboard.
This is a recurring problem. Even most of these games that allow for custom controls have so many bugs around them it's not worth it.

Which is why I use Autohotkey for basically all of these. Especially handy for stuff like RPGM & Ren'py since they all have the same defaults. It just seems so insane to me that basically every single h-game dev has the skills to make an actual game, yet can't figure out how to make accessible 1h controls when I can script them in in less than a minute. And I'm no tech wiz or a dev at all lol. :oops:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
even roguelikes have some sense of progression after a good run
It's like Binding of Isaac, where it's a true Roguelike (full reset on game over for any reason) and also having unlockable items that can appear in any of the RNG item events in future runs.

What many people call a roguelike doesn't really fit the original definition, but gets applied to any game that's hard with (semi) random events. This includes games with progression between runs, which isn't in the original definition of roguelike, but the related roguelite game genre.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
This is a recurring problem. Even most of these games that allow for custom controls have so many bugs around them it's not worth it.

Which is why I use Autohotkey for basically all of these. Especially handy for stuff like RPGM & Ren'py since they all have the same defaults. It just seems so insane to me that basically every single h-game dev has the skills to make an actual game, yet can't figure out how to make accessible 1h controls when I can script them in in less than a minute. And I'm no tech wiz or a dev at all lol. :oops:
yup, AHK helps a lot on some games

Reimaru00

Dec 28, 2022
Can't wait for them to fix the bugs due to the upgrades and also have new stuffs. I especially keen to know what's the next progression for the merchant "support"...

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes