Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
Because most of the time it's literally just JAV or Titan who keep shitting in this thread. They literally said "one could argue the blurry image is an improvement on his previous works" and they tried to deflect: Oh, but it was blurried, how am I supposed to give him my constructive criticism?

Like literally these 2 users are still salty on Tetra for "BuTcHeRiNg" Marie's model of what the fuck is her name. Like every time I see a notification from these 2 users in this thread, I'm always like: Wow, I wonder if they are still bitching about it... And yes, they always are...
Regarding the blurry picture statement, as I can see there is nothing wrong with it, isn't it? If you have different opinions, of course you are free to provide against it, but I don't think just telling someone to move on is a good one. But again, you are free to express anything as long as following the rules of this forum, just like rest of us.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
to be fair, i don't recall my beef being with marie's look, just the fact it was an overhyped minute of what was essentially some tip teasing for 30 seconds, and this took how many months, four? five? then he spent months doing part 2 and trashed it all. He doesn't give a crap what I think (and he definitely shouldn't), after all I'm just another freeloading scumbag. If he makes another 60-70 sec tease-fuck video where barely anything happens, I mean, jokes on you, or his paying supporters I guess, but if he makes this great thing than YAY i look like a tool for crapping on him but everyone wins no?
The artist's ways are inscrutable. We can only humbly wait for him to pull his head out of the shit and make a masterpiece with Tifa

• Wow
Reactions: JAV4Life
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote