Wakafuuuuuu

Aug 18, 2020
I think so, I have the same issue. There's supposed to be one outside Takuro's house but I'm not seeing it. I have 5 right now. Black-Green, Kempfer, Large Brown, Higurashi, and Bear.
Ive found a work around using the RPG Maker cheat menu, seems like the variable that tracks the cicadas being caught doesn't count up from not obtaining the cicada normally. So increase the value from 5 to 6 and it seems to work out.

Reactions: spblu

fantaandrobots

Dec 17, 2021
Can anyone please tell me the way to deep forest and maybe attach a picture? I've hugged all the walls left to the cabin but nothing's happening

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Can you clarify what event you unlocked to open the chest? Misaki ED isnt enough to unlock it otherwise.
It requires all mini events unlocked. Basically if someone can harass you and isn't a named character (or is one in an abnormal place like the festival) then repeat those events til you get told it unlocks. There are 3 at each type of festival, and some at day and night all over including with a swimsuit at the beach.

Can anyone please tell me the way to deep forest and maybe attach a picture? I've hugged all the walls left to the cabin but nothing's happening
Warp to the detatched hut (can't recall if you can warp by this point but it's clear on the map) go north one section, and then instead of crossing the bridge go to the northwest corner through the trees.

blackless

May 25, 2019
Warp to the detatched hut (can't recall if you can warp by this point but it's clear on the map) go north one section, and then instead of crossing the bridge go to the northwest corner through the trees.
[/QUOTE]

I also cant seem to find it, can you post a pic?

Oct 16, 2017
The dev included some hints (in text files) with the game. They answer some of the questions being asked here.

Other than that, here are a few things from memory (played the original right when it came out):
To unlock pregnancy, you basically need to do everything you can, see every scene available other than the endings. There is a counter that needs to get to 28, and it's incremented when you finish a main villager's series of scenes, and when you see the various mini events. Basically you have to fill out the recall room other than the endings. Then you can open the chest in the recall room which gives you a key to the bureau in her room, which will unlock pregnancy when you interact with it. You can interact with it again to set the pregnancy chance to 0%, 50%, or 100%. (It's set to 50% by default)

Cicadas/small bug: The small/tiny bug can be gotten multiple times, it is needed for two quests (ghost guy and bug collector guy after you do his 6 cicadas quest). It is also NOT one of the 6 cicadas needed for the 6 cicadas quest. One of the cicadas for the 6 cicadas quest can only be found at night. Their locations are in the help files the dev included with the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
K now that I've finished all the endings. They were all pretty meh. Natsuki should have helped corrupt Misaki in the village bad end. The monkey end was fine, I'm just not a fan of beast. And the standard end has no variations that I saw and is boring. The pregnancy mechanic was also half baked for how much work it took to unlock. I have always liked this circles art, and I think part of my poor impression of this game is that I went in thinking it was related to the doujin with this character and her sister being on an island with with a fat dude and a rape tribe. Was expecting the sister to show up at any point, but was ok with Misaki until I realized she has no scenes outside of masturbation and monkey sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: closeright

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Noticed a typo(?) when Natsuki is talking to Misaki in the inn; She say "He's gone" instead of "She's gone"
Noted.

Bestiality as in,whats included?
Sex with monkey that uses the shota assets.

Just wanna ask something. Is it too much trouble to only download the translation instead of the whole game again or did you do some coding that would make that impossible?
It's possible, but a pain in the ass for me, more confusing, not many want this.

someone should do an Image Upscale patch like Pigfarmer did for the other games
Or you can use (paid) or (free) to upscale any app window without messing around with insides.

I think this one might genuinely be broken. To unlock pregnancy, you have to finish a story-line which requires you to be pregnant... but you cant, because you haven't unlocked pregnancy...
Read the Walkthrough and Q&A files.

Is the cicada quest bugged? I found five, but the sixth eludes me. I found a small bug that he said was a cicada but I can't turn them in. I even looked into the files and I have every item labeled cicada IDK what's keeping me from progressing.
Read the Walkthrough and Q&A files.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
anyone know the password for the omake bonus zip just wana know whats in it
Not being rude, just sharing a tip. Make a habit to read the translator's notes, developer's notes, or the files inside a game, walkthrough.txt, Q&A.txt and so on. It'll help you in the future to enjoy the content even more. This refers to any content, not only games.

chasebdrrdf

Dec 30, 2020
cant complete the loincloth quest, i have the squid and the pomelo and went to the secret beach but couldnt do anything. i know this leads to the old guy who fixes the hoe and i cant do anything till i get the last item from the ghost.

clonerp

May 9, 2021
cant complete the loincloth quest, i have the squid and the pomelo and went to the secret beach but couldnt do anything. i know this leads to the old guy who fixes the hoe and i cant do anything till i get the last item from the ghost.
There's an extra beach area behind the hut with the monkey. There, you'll find the final item for the exchange.

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Wow, this fast fast and if it's anything like the last one this is gonna be a great game.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes