Kargold

May 10, 2020
Is the cicada quest bugged? I found five, but the sixth eludes me. I found a small bug that he said was a cicada but I can't turn them in. I even looked into the files and I have every item labeled cicada IDK what's keeping me from progressing.

Reactions: spblu and Luthifer

Ahhmaa

Nov 20, 2022
it might get released to steam if an official translation comes out more and more japanese hentai devs are releasing games on steam so it could happen in the future... but why would you want people to know how degenerate you are.
Steam added the ability to private games so no one else knows you own them

Kracked

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone know where the ladder, the qna is not really helpful when the game soft locks everything for a shitty intro

YoruichiSh

Feb 5, 2019
I think this one might genuinely be broken. To unlock pregnancy, you have to finish a story-line which requires you to be pregnant... but you cant, because you haven't unlocked pregnancy...
u dont have to get pregnant, i was confused first aswell but i visited each area at night where i got all the scenes that i needed and could open the chest

Reactions: hanwen1234

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
only with monkey, then again the scene didn't even looks like with monkey rather with shota, still good shit though
That's a shame, I was excited to see the tag because I like this artist's work. Still, it says this is the first installment so maybe in the future Natsuki will get fucked by a dog or a horse, or hopefully both.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.08 mod 1]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Damn, literally JUST beat an MTL version of this. If only I waited an extra 3 days :LOL:
Well, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.
I like to think that natyusyo took it easy this time around when making this game. Cause boy, it is not nearly as convoluted as Spaceship Todoroki.
But strange thing happened to me. I had resolved all but ONE quest, so I was able to unlock all of the shrines. But because of that one quest (didn't know were to fix that farmers hoe), I wasn't able to purify any of them to increase MC's lust.
But once I did solve it, all the sex scenes were shotgunned at me all at once :ROFLMAO:

Gongohl

Feb 1, 2023
For anyone stuck on the "interacting with the villagers" despite having finished every available quest I was stuck as well until I talked to the hoe guy three or more times at his home and then the second shrine worked.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Is the cicada quest bugged? I found five, but the sixth eludes me. I found a small bug that he said was a cicada but I can't turn them in. I even looked into the files and I have every item labeled cicada IDK what's keeping me from progressing.
I think so, I have the same issue. There's supposed to be one outside Takuro's house but I'm not seeing it. I have 5 right now. Black-Green, Kempfer, Large Brown, Higurashi, and Bear.

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
u dont have to get pregnant, i was confused first aswell but i visited each area at night where i got all the scenes that i needed and could open the chest
Can you clarify what event you unlocked to open the chest? Misaki ED isnt enough to unlock it otherwise.

Oct 12, 2018
it might get released to steam if an official translation comes out more and more japanese hentai devs are releasing games on steam so it could happen in the future... but why would you want people to know how degenerate you are.
Believe it or not, one can actually private individual games and any history you have with them on your account so others can't see that title in your library, or anywhere else for that matter. I assume that feature got made for this very purpose frankly.

Also, some people just don't care honestly or have alt steam accounts.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes