momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Does anyone know where and how to start the quest "Delivering the loincloth"? Maybe im blind but havent found it yet
I think I found it at night time (got to sleep to pass time) and then there will be a dude standing next to three statues in one of the road. Not really hidden.

Does anyone know how to repair the hoe ? and find the yukata ? This game is making you run everywhere, it's getting tedious without a guide...

kawaska

Apr 11, 2022
I think I found it at night time (got to sleep to pass time) and then there will be a dude standing next to three statues in one of the road. Not really hidden.

Does anyone know how to repair the hoe ? and find the yukata ? This game is making you run everywhere, it's getting tedious without a guide...
The yukata you have to get the bug net, to get the bug net find the bug uncle to get the keys from the river going to the house in the deep forest, hes in the path going to the lake, to get the parts you trade them with the ghost, from what the Walkthrough says, once you finish the the loincloth mission you go to the village and in one of the houses, there would be a guy with weird glasses who repairs it. Anyways, i still havent found the guy, can you specify more where he is? because the only guy next to three statues is the bug uncle.

Modious

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know where and how to start the quest "Delivering the loincloth"? Maybe im blind but havent found it yet
Is at night on the first map with the pier where you first arrived, there is a dude on the top part of the map, also in the same map you can also find the bottom part of the swimsuit at the end of the pier

The yukata is on the chest next to Misaki but for that you need the net and also interact with the shiny in the water where the ladder is, after you inteact with that go to the map where you used the ladder there is another interaction where you need to use the net, and after that you can go open the chest to get the yukata

kawaska

Apr 11, 2022
Is at night on the first map with the pier where you first arrived, there is a dude on the top part of the map, also in the same map you can also find the bottom part of the swimsuit at the end of the pier

The yukata is on the chest next to Misaki but for that you need the net and also interact with the shiny in the water where the ladder is, after you inteact with that go to the map where you used the ladder there is another interaction where you need to use the net, and after that you can go open the chest to get the yukata
Thanks, very helpful!

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
Sorry to ask but how can I download it on mac (is there instructions somewhere) and how did someone get it on mobile? Is it possible to play on there too? And who's the guy I can talk to who makes ports to macOS?

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
Guys where can i get this "very small insect" to give to bug catching guy so i can get "something thin" for the gacha machine?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I love amazon's doujins. the art is so sexy...
but then the games come and I hate them all.
they either have you play as a guy who is getting cucked, or a girl getting raped by everything.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Reactions: Beats9821

MzFiend

Nov 7, 2021
Stuck on finding the Happi. Says to help festival man, can't seem to find him, not at festival.

Styx0074

Apr 19, 2024
Stuck on finding the Happi. Says to help festival man, can't seem to find him, not at festival.
You got to find him three times. First time is on the path to the secret beach, then at the beach north of the ninja chick, lastly he's in a hole you pas up going to the village in the beginning of the game

Reactions: Pachi

Styx0074

Apr 19, 2024
Does anyone have a guide on finding the gacha coins? I know I saw it on the other threads, but I'll be damned if I'm sifting through em

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I think this one might genuinely be broken. To unlock pregnancy, you have to finish a story-line which requires you to be pregnant... but you cant, because you haven't unlocked pregnancy...

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes