camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I don't need the mod3 patch if i'm just downloading the game now right? i mean the main download already has mod3 applied? asking since sometimes it may be a bugfix to a patch or something.
I don't even know what the MOD is supposed to do. I just downloaded the game and played it.

Reactions: MangoTree

salukami

Jul 11, 2023
ok so i did all the quests in the walkthru but i cant activate any of the shrines after the 1st one it says i need 1 more person to connect to i went thru all the npc and none do anything i think its the dude in the cow shed but i cant talk to him either can anyone point me in the right direction

Reactions: Okami_12

salukami

Jul 11, 2023
I can't deliver the loin cloth
whenever I try to give it to the guy he just ask's if the loin cloth is warm or something like that
Anyone know what to do?
so i was confused about this at first aswell theres 2 loin cloths the one u need can be traded for a squid and a fruit u can find the fruit one screen to the right from village port in the bottom right corner hidden between trees

Reactions: FlyingDragonbutt

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Go to Misaki's house interact with the monkey (you should've talk to the monkey everytime time you unlock a Shrine that way you can unlock His mini CG scenes). Those are Endings Requires interaction to Misaki and the Monkey ( it also involves their sexual desire to one another) you also need to unlock the Shrines. Also unlocking the final ending requires Pregnancy but be careful. My advice is you should first unlock the 2 endings before unlocking the pregnancy. ( I think you didn't know that you could interact with the monkey)
I'm stuck on Misaki's stage right after she removes the gate to her room, all I can do is the standing event with Monkichi and the scene on the bed. Might be bugged, because it's the same scene at night but Monkichi's sprite isn't there and Misaki is on the bed the whole time.

Reactions: Henrey and Runufiv

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
where TF IS TAKURO

found the fucker!
he could be your last missing villager.
After your festival, you see a guy with spiky hair, talk to him. that cunt is takuro
and he lives in the WAREhOUSE at the PORT
talk to the guy in the house above first, the guy in the house insults takuro for being a neet!
then knock on the door of the WAREHOUSE.

HE IS THE LAST CUNT I NEEDED.
THIS!! it's not included in the guide, took me forever to find this, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: ZenVacks

prosmoker1

Nov 30, 2020
View attachment 3584055

Overview:
When Natsuki planned her island getaway, she didn't expect it to become a 5-star retreat for fertility gods!
She arrives and quickly discovers she's stepped into the middle of a baby-making bonanza led by the God of Impregnation.
Then there's Misaki, the island's sole female resident who seems to have mistaken Natsuki for the "Curse-Buster Deluxe."
Now caught in a riptide of raging libidos and relentless smooth-talkers,
Natsuki must navigate her most bizarre vacation yet—balancing her own desires while dodging the local lineup of too-eager dads-to-be.
Can she help break the curse, or will she end up carrying more than just her suitcase home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Original Title: 褐色むすめ夏季ちゃん~波良間瀬村と五つの祠~
Developer: natyusyo - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.10_MOD4
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
Read Translator Note
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patches:
Extras: - *COMPRESSED - GUIDE
*Shared by 3-rd party. Use with caution.

View attachment 3584087 View attachment 3584088 View attachment 3584089 View attachment 3584090 View attachment 3584091 View attachment 3584092
View attachment 3584094 View attachment 3584095 View attachment 3584096 View attachment 3584097 View attachment 3584098

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes