EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
a_title.png

Overview:
When Natsuki planned her island getaway, she didn't expect it to become a 5-star retreat for fertility gods!
She arrives and quickly discovers she's stepped into the middle of a baby-making bonanza led by the God of Impregnation.
Then there's Misaki, the island's sole female resident who seems to have mistaken Natsuki for the "Curse-Buster Deluxe."
Now caught in a riptide of raging libidos and relentless smooth-talkers,
Natsuki must navigate her most bizarre vacation yet—balancing her own desires while dodging the local lineup of too-eager dads-to-be.
Can she help break the curse, or will she end up carrying more than just her suitcase home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Original Title: 褐色むすめ夏季ちゃん~波良間瀬村と五つの祠~
Developer: natyusyo - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.10_MOD4
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
Read Translator Note
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Patches:
Extras: - *COMPRESSED - GUIDE
*Shared by 3-rd party. Use with caution.

RJ01181813_img_smp1.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp2.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp3.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp4.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp5.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp6.jpg
RJ01181813_img_smp7.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp8.jpg RJ01181813_img_smp9.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-28 170518.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 171046.png

Last edited:

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Finally, my hero made another game, i wish i could buy them on steam
it might get released to steam if an official translation comes out more and more japanese hentai devs are releasing games on steam so it could happen in the future... but why would you want people to know how degenerate you are.

Reactions: Aereon1104

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
it might get released to steam if an official translation comes out more and more japanese hentai devs are releasing games on steam so it could happen in the future... but why would you want people to know how degenerate you are.
I would really like if the dev sells this English TL. I don't even need credits.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You could try to get in contact with the dev I'm sure he would be happy to include the english version on dlsite and then eventually add it to steam.
This is not how it works. I uploaded a copy of the game without their permission. For this to work, I would have to contact them first, share the TL, and I couldn't create this thread or promote myself. In short, it's complicated.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
This is not how it works. I uploaded a copy of the game without their permission. For this to work, I would have to contact them first, share the TL, and I couldn't create this thread or promote myself. In short, it's complicated.
Sad even though you are perfectly fine with them using the translation.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I should point out that by the moment the game gives you the option to attend the festivals, do it. Otherwise you can easily miss it if you increase Natsuki's desire.
I still haven't played the game with the translation but once I do, I should be able to make a more definitive version of the guide.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes