crazydark640

Oct 25, 2021
hello there i need some help the game is not even launching. i followed the instructions and checked like 3+ times. and i played the game before so idk what to do any who has any idea. i deleted the whole save file just in case and nothing happened

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
Tl:dr at the top;
Did they change the masc male innkeeper to futa finally?
Are the brothel clients still masc male?
I think an excellent update would be a content filter so you can filter out certain kinks or monsters you don't want to see, ie. arachnophobia, oviposition.

I wonder if they ever changed the male innkeeper to futa or removed him. To be honest, at least in my opinion, he kind of ruined things a little bit. Everyone in the game was a sexy futa babe or sexy goblin femboy or very very very very rarely just a woman but him being a masculine presenting male (with sexual favors scenes) just felt so out of place and honestly weren't sexy and didn't fit the roleplay.
Iirc the plan was to make him into a futa of basically the same design but, again, a sexy futa babe but I remember one build where the sprite was updated to sexy futa version but the sex scenes still had the male art and animations (don't remember if there were animations).
One other thing in a similar vein, the brothel. Your clients in the brothel should also be either sexy futa babes or androgynous horny femboys. It just felt so out of place, again, to just see "dude" show up to plow you randomly in the artwork in this world full of hot futa babes.

These aren't the hugest complaints (because there are a couple others, like how the combat needs Significantly better explanation, a lot of things need skipping and much Better skipping, and there's too many kind of annoying instant loss setups that can set your ass back (no pun intended)) but it would be nice if they worked on them at some point.

Actually one HUGE thing (I don't recall if this was implemented before or not but if it wasn't it damn sure NEEDS to be) is they should really implement a content filter system for the game. Like you can, at the beginning of the game or even during the game, be able to deselect or reselect, if able to be done midgame, what kinks or monster types you Don't Want to Fucking See! For instance, those of us with crippling arachnophobia (which is actually a very common thing) just have to have prescience about the area where the arachnids are (but that stupid fuck area is an area you can't back out of once you get trapped down there (unless I'm misremembering things and I apologize if I am)) and completely avoid that area of the game and map. Or if you don't like oviposition (egg laying impregnation) then you can deselect that option and the game would either change those characters to just having... Dicks and... Jizz (lmao) or they would remove them for you instead of you having to tiptoe around the areas they are (or you suspect they might be, or you might just accidentally run into because you're playing blind (spoiler ->) (little female goblin bitch making you lay eggs for no reason) the entire damn game which would make quality of life so much better.
Somethings you wouldn't leave up to choice because it would just ruin the fun of the game and be pointless, like "oh you don't like wolf girls and/or being knotted? Tough fucking shit". But maybe like "you don't like being possessed because uhhhh... consent????? sure you can disable that" wouldn't be too far of a stretch (even though I'm well aware this game is full of the eeeeeeeevil R word (delicious R word) and other pRobLEmaTiC things) (although I think disabling non-consensual acts, like even to the point of just changing the dialogue to where it "appears" consensual, is too much and it should stay non-con, but that's my 2 cents).
Anyway though, a content filter though would be an AMAZING quality of life feature for the game! That could also solve the aforementioned male-futa problem, let me deselect the masculine male button (blast that shit into the Pillars of Creation) and only have women, femboys, and sexy sexy ass futa babes.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I think an excellent update would be a content filter so you can filter out certain kinks or monsters you don't want to see, ie. arachnophobia, oviposition.

I wonder if they ever changed the male innkeeper to futa or removed him. To be honest, at least in my opinion, he kind of ruined things a little bit. Everyone in the game was a sexy futa babe or sexy goblin femboy or very very very very rarely just a woman but him being a masculine presenting male (with sexual favors scenes) just felt so out of place and honestly weren't sexy and didn't fit the roleplay.
Iirc the plan was to make him into a futa of basically the same design but, again, a sexy futa babe but I remember one build where the sprite was updated to sexy futa version but the sex scenes still had the male art and animations (don't remember if there were animations).
One other thing in a similar vein, the brothel. Your clients in the brothel should also be either sexy futa babes or androgynous horny femboys. It just felt so out of place, again, to just see "dude" show up to plow you randomly in the artwork in this world full of hot futa babes.

These aren't the hugest complaints (because there are a couple others, like how the combat needs Significantly better explanation, a lot of things need skipping and much Better skipping, and there's too many kind of annoying instant loss setups that can set your ass back (no pun intended)) but it would be nice if they worked on them at some point.

Actually one HUGE thing (I don't recall if this was implemented before or not but if it wasn't it damn sure NEEDS to be) is they should really implement a content filter system for the game. Like you can, at the beginning of the game or even during the game, be able to deselect or reselect, if able to be done midgame, what kinks or monster types you Don't Want to Fucking See! For instance, those of us with crippling arachnophobia (which is actually a very common thing) just have to have prescience about the area where the arachnids are (but that stupid fuck area is an area you can't back out of once you get trapped down there (unless I'm misremembering things and I apologize if I am)) and completely avoid that area of the game and map. Or if you don't like oviposition (egg laying impregnation) then you can deselect that option and the game would either change those characters to just having... Dicks and... Jizz (lmao) or they would remove them for you instead of you having to tiptoe around the areas they are (or you suspect they might be, or you might just accidentally run into because you're playing blind (spoiler ->) (little female goblin bitch making you lay eggs for no reason) the entire damn game which would make quality of life so much better.
Somethings you wouldn't leave up to choice because it would just ruin the fun of the game and be pointless, like "oh you don't like wolf girls and/or being knotted? Tough fucking shit". But maybe like "you don't like being possessed because uhhhh... consent????? sure you can disable that" wouldn't be too far of a stretch (even though I'm well aware this game is full of the eeeeeeeevil R word (delicious R word) and other pRobLEmaTiC things) (although I think disabling non-consensual acts, like even to the point of just changing the dialogue to where it "appears" consensual, is too much and it should stay non-con, but that's my 2 cents).
Anyway though, a content filter though would be an AMAZING quality of life feature for the game! That could also solve the aforementioned male-futa problem, let me deselect the masculine male button (blast that shit into the Pillars of Creation) and only have women, femboys, and sexy sexy ass futa babes.
I think inkeep is female for six years now, and it's default Most of male content is marked, you can unintentionally get a male client in Brothel or get punished for stealing, or by Ghost. Or on Town Square. Three of those things are one location exclusive.

As for kink filter, you probably shouldn't play a game that consists of furry and scalie themed encounters for 50% if you can't cope with some insectoid.

LewdFaith

Nov 25, 2023
I would like more oviposition, for me spider and bee are the best scenes. You can hate me XD

Also would be good to haven an alraune scene with tentacles

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Futa+ option has been added to the options menu to change some male characters into ladies packing some sausage (affects ogre and innkeeper), i've been playing this game for a loooong time and it's been there as long as i can remember so you must be coming back after 5 years or so?

Also, i see you blaspheming against the fairest lady of them all, Selkie, you shall be burnt on the stake for your heresy!

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Question, I actually decided to search through this thread for all the NPCs that get changed with the Futa+ option but everyone only cites the ogre and innkeeper as two that get changed by the setting. Is there a complete list of characters that get changed/removed with the Futa+ setting? Or is it literally just those two since those are the only NPCs anyone seems to cite when asked?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Question, I actually decided to search through this thread for all the NPCs that get changed with the Futa+ option but everyone only cites the ogre and innkeeper as two that get changed by the setting. Is there a complete list of characters that get changed/removed with the Futa+ setting? Or is it literally just those two since those are the only NPCs anyone seems to cite when asked?
AFAIK it's only ogre and innkeeper, other of male characters are still male (like the one in Alma anal sex route, drunken carriage driver guy, some gloryhole ones, prostitution, getting caught thieving, ghost bad end where you get possessed and some others though those might be more implied than not).

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The feature was basically scrapped. When you turn off the setting, some Centaur scenes actually start referring to those who fuck you as male. But that's it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes