Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
look at it like this it's still going 5 days ago was Takei's Journey 3rd birthday Ferrum thank you for your dedication to the game :)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
they do have animations, but you need the updated hima patch, and the correct hima patch has not been released.we are still waiting for hima patch 24.2

Hmm, ive never once had animations with the hima scenes, and i definitely had the right patch for the right version. I thought it was normal until i saw some mention of animations. I wonder whats wrong with my version then? I really dont want to start again with all the grind :/

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
Well , the game do looks nice and all of that but I cant deal with the MC , looks dumb as fk and only have sex on it head and is weak as fk , hope it change in future releases

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
Hmm, ive never once had animations with the hima scenes, and i definitely had the right patch for the right version. I thought it was normal until i saw some mention of animations. I wonder whats wrong with my version then? I really dont want to start again with all the grind :/
really, the version i have on my pc, is 24.1 part 1, and all my loli scenes have animations.
i can't tell you what is wrong with your version.
but i will confirm that their are animations for all H scenes after installing the patch.
though it might be that i never played the game without the correct patch to begin with.

here is a sugjestion.
make a save file on page 9 with current progress
start new game, and rush for 1 of the patch scenes asap.
if still no animations, than i recomand downloading the game with patch again, install the patch before starting the game.
for 24.1 part 1 go here: lewdzone.com
you can find the game with patch on the site as well, but this site is slow to update, f95zone.to is better sorce.

Last edited:

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I do know that most of the initial scenes with any characters don't have animations, but then when you repeat the sex acts with them (so with Hima when you do "invite Hima"), they all should be animated, at least that's what it's like for me.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes