Unreal Engine Symbiosis [DEMO 3.1] [indica_project]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Erinyina

Aug 27, 2020
Love this to death. A semi strategic tentacle breeding game in 3D is incredibly hot. Hope there's a way to set allies to guard one place instead of permanently following your controlled unit around

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
This game has a huge potential to be good. Better if the worlddesign will change and maybe some kind of base to upgrade (personal opinion) where you can place your companions to produce simbionts or other stuff. and ofc some more animations (there can be never enough xD)

Reactions: LDV

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Huh, I tried the demo myself and once I got the hang to how things work I gotta say I see a lot of potential here.
The little slug reminds me of these animations I watched on R34.

Ant possibility of nipple penetration/breast infestation too?

asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018
everytime i open the game even at 45 fps with the lowest settings it overheats my laptop i mean i know gaming laptops turn into an oven real fast but damn i can run doom eternal at ultra settings and it wouldnt get near this hot

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Unreal likes to start projects with all the most fancy AAA graphics settings possible. Most likely the dev just forgot to turn off Raytracing or whatever.

-Lost-

Aug 28, 2020
nice step up, selection and choice of possession increase make it more preferable.
it still required an internal image and some options while possessed but improved.

there is a bug which locks the selection (happened to me when changing while already possessed a person)
on another note the possession shouldn't be able to change while your in a body or would have an animation.

as for the new evolution form it works well, and I can see spicy things ahead. Tho I would have liked an forced infection with the tail, like a pin infection.
lastly the water had huge lag spikes when i was swimming so you might need to check theat later

that being said it works and you should be happy with what you have done so far.
Ill be working on my own parasite game later (possibly at the end of this year) so I hope I don't disrupt you're development when I start.

Reactions: LDV
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes