4.20 star(s) 79 Votes

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
As an old fan of the SAO series, I say well done!
I wish for more choices (different endings where Asuna could be cucked by different persons) and lesbian action (or girl*girl romance?)
This would mean more work so...

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Would anyone happen to have a save on the last day when he is carrying the box back to asuna and the guy cooking together? My game bugged out and the autosave overwrote all my in-progress saves so I'd basically have to restart to get to this part.

Anzai1337

Formerly 'anzaintr'
Apr 30, 2022
Would anyone happen to have a save on the last day when he is carrying the box back to asuna and the guy cooking together? My game bugged out and the autosave overwrote all my in-progress saves so I'd basically have to restart to get to this part.
When he arrives in front of the base, the update ends, so the game is taken to the memory room, there is no content after that, I don't know if your game is buggy and you can't even get to the base, But after that there isn't any content, the best thing to do is wait for the next update and play something else.

Reactions: Rhaek

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So I'm playing this and I have a question. What is the point of switch for showing Asuna pov if you are gonna bombard me with with snippets from her pov anyway ? What I'm supposed to think when I see/hear things that MC doesn't or at least he doesn't act like he does? It's supposed to be mystery pov.
It would be so good to have proper FMC pov, like we already at times have FMC pov and see her thoughts but its awkwardly interlayed with MC pov.

Also there is no gallery, right ? (part1)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I'm playing this and I have a question. What is the point of switch for showing Asuna pov if you are gonna bombard me with with snippets from her pov anyway ? What I'm supposed to think when I see/hear things that MC doesn't or at least he doesn't act like he does? It's supposed to be mystery pov.
It would be so good to have proper FMC pov, like we already at times have FMC pov and see her thoughts but its awkwardly interlayed with MC pov.

The answer is either the dev doesn't know how to write a convincing mystery story or the dev wants to execute the promise of NTR quickly. I seen other games with a MC only POV where if I didn't know what kind of game I am playing, I would not immediately think she was cheating. But those games are usually VN with a long narrative. I think people playing RPGM games want more seeing and doing instead of a lot of reading.

As what what the dev think of the MC. Maybe just a easy MC to write a NTR story around. What you think of MC will depend on how much you like Kirito. Either he is a idiot or a victim of fate.

The gallery is at the end of the game after the Lustiful Night. You might not agree with my answer but I hope it at least makes sense.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Tbh, I don't think Fujino is aiming for mystery NTR directly; it's more like the game has some mystery elements. I'm not sure if there are any standards on how to portray mystery NTR. I for my part like these snippets popping up, showing that something is happening meanwhile that the mc doesn't know about.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Eh so all the setup didn't amount to much
"Asuna, why did you let him fuck you ?" "Well, he asked very nicely."
"… Asuna I like your fingers so much , I would love to have one on my key chain. Could I cut one off? Small one will be enough! Pwetty pleeease!!!"
:FacePalm:
The answer is either the dev doesn't know how to write a convincing mystery story or the dev wants to execute the promise of NTR quickly. I seen other games with a MC only POV where if I didn't know what kind of game I am playing, I would not immediately think she was cheating. But those games are usually VN with a long narrative. I think people playing RPGM games want more seeing and doing instead of a lot of reading.

As what what the dev think of the MC. Maybe just a easy MC to write a NTR story around. What you think of MC will depend on how much you like Kirito. Either he is a idiot or a victim of fate.

The gallery is at the end of the game after the Lustiful Night. You might not agree with my answer but I hope it at least makes sense.
Yea putting it simply dev couldn’t follow with the original vision he had. It really shows in later parts and second game doesn’t have the switch anymore.

This game is narrative driven still, most of the time you are reading. Also VN can be about seeing as much as RPGM are.
Combat could be replaced easily enough (since here the combat purpose not to provide gameplay element but to showcase the combat groping) honestly I find it strange there is no renpy port. It would take me 1/5th of time to complete it if the game was in renpy, RPGM are exceptional at wasting your time with those transitions.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Eh so all the setup didn't amount to much
"Asuna, why did you let him fuck you ?" "Well, he asked very nicely."
"… Asuna I like your fingers so much , I would love to have one on my key chain. Could I cut one off? Small one will be enough! Pwetty pleeease!!!"
:FacePalm:

lmfao that's fkn hilarious ""he asked very nicely"" the stupidity at its peak :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i kept saying that Asuna is more stupid than kirito but noone believed me xD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

The answer is simple, you think too much when you think that you are going to find logic in an NTR game, if you have played part 1 you realize that it has a better narrative than the second part that is because some lols wanted the game to be as generic as possible protesting to focus more on this or that why I took out of the picture the work Fujino wanted to do

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes