2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Sombionic-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Nayenezgani

Since you made the game sombionic, well I have few suggestions that I can think you need to change the game and a question

1st Remove the hard difficulty in tutorial as most players want to see the game progress plus its complicated and I keep missing the enemies a lot
2nd if the game is too difficult you could include the cheat mode (at least for patreons) like invisibility and unlimited ammos
3rd include graphic option to decrease graphic quality if I play the old computer
4th Include an option to skip cutscenes in case if players are playing the game again and do not to see the same old cutscenes.
5th do you think there are likely many female players
6th since its adult game what if there could be an option to have the girls remain naked including the story mode where they are always naked in space station especially during combat unless this premise will be used in the next game where the girls remain naked in space besides no one tried all naked girls 3d fps platform game before
and 7th you should include save/load option

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbyBigplays1995
Dec 3, 2020
I hope the developer intrudces more fetishes, this type of game would go well with ,corruption, Mind control, Breast expansion ect.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
the "data stream" shouldn't be a black screen, change it's shown on screen while the UI "loads in" as it completes.

game needs compass indicator for the objective and potentially a basic minimap.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018
I may have accidentally pressed the "back to menu" button, mistaking it for the exit menu. Woops, perhaps you should prompt the player first if they actually want to do that instead of just directly going to the main menu (and unintentionally lose their progress in the process.)

Oh, and thirty targets at the start? Sounds sensible, but it doesn't really work well in the concept of a tutorial. The hard practice tutorial also... kinda doesn't make sense? Why not just fold that in into the first practice round too? Introduce both stationary and moving enemies and waste less time 'testing' player capabilities.

P.S.: If you hear players using Cheat Engine to skip through the prologue, that might be a sign that your intro might be more cumbersome than it is engaging.
P.S.S.: pls look into optimizing performance, or a lower quality setting on first boot. As much as I want to play am unwilling to do so extensively with my GPU utilization in the 100% and frying my machine.

OH WOW, this is the first time I've seen a game act like this! So, if you had the game speedhacked (in my case is because of having to repeat the prologue) and, presumably, change scenes it somehow... tries to compensate? which quickly backfires as soon as you enter the tutorial hub because everything else is now slowed to a crawl, regardless if it is remained speedhacked or not. This is... uh, super fucked.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Thumbs down so far, can't skip this stupidly long prolog. The part where you have to do the double Lshift to jump on the platforms while they drop and get shot at is idiotically difficult. Fact that you can't save your progress, idiotic. Getting really close to giving up on this idiotic game. Oh and the character models are pretty bad compared to the environmental graphics.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Combat, this kind of inventory, character customization, a planed SFW mode... This sounds really, REALLY good for me.
I really hope that the smallest size of breasts on that still locked slider are really small. I understand that I'm on the extreme on liking real flat chests, but some games has the smallest sizes too big, to the level even some guys I know that like big breasts acknowledged that the smallest breasts size was still pretty big.
Anyway, just some things about the game:
  • The lack of a skip button was felt. I got stuck on the tutorial part about sex since I didn't know what was the minigame button, or a button to reset/get off it so I could get the points needed to click the thing it was required. In the end, I had to Alt+F4 the game, and I saw no way to skip the cutscenes and alike until the part I got stuck.
  • Speaking of "I did not know", a log would be welcome, along with pause mid the sex scene, since I bet it was said what was the button at some point, but I missed it since I'm a slow reader (and even if it had voice, I'm not good at listening any language), and only got the "space" right on the last "thing that gave only 5 points". Also, the subtitles are really small.
  • I saw "coming soon" and alike for the sliders and other things, but not for the hair. It would be very strange if humanity learnt to change skin and eye color, and also easily replace vital organs anywhere, but forgot hair dye and hairstyling.
  • All skin colors are too much darker on the girl than on the squares that we use to select them. Obviously I'm not talking about "diversity on games" or any other political thing, it's just a very "weird" design thing, since the color we choose looks nothing like the final color (all of the "natural" ones are literally the same as the next tone in the list, and the grey one is very bluish). And speaking of "natural", "trully white/black" (~#FFFFFF/~#000000) are not rare skin color choices on games that allow such things.
And that's it about my comments based on what I saw for now. Good luck with it. I really hope everything goes well and all.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Also this game promises way too much, it's 99% never going to be finished even if this title had a couple people working on it. Dev needs to constrain his vision into a proper package, but I think this is run by artists. This is why you need proper management to some degree, anyone supporting this is just in it for the ride.

Last edited:

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
Developer: gonna attach my demo/alpha to gain confidence and motivation and see what ppl think! Yes!
(click)
(dropped game that doesn't have anything, just a placeholder to understand what to do next)
F95 community: garbage game with no content, it is 0.00001 beta? Nah shit, imma gonna review it with 1 star.
Classic

Jul 9, 2017
Harvesting organs from enemies you defeat and using them as items?
Man, Pathologic 3 is looking weirder than ever...

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes