Votes: 94 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 265 8.0%

• Total voters

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I come back to this thread from time to time to find the goods but each time I come back there is always a wave of" if a male is there it does not count."
Don't get me wrong here I like the girl on girl without the male just as much as the next person here but on this site with the current way its tags are done as soon as a girl is licking out another girl even if there are 10 guys standing around them ready to have their turn this site will give it the lesbian tag. |

So going on the rules of this site and it's tags even if a guy is there it still counts, as much as some may not like that. We get it, it's not ideal but do you need to keep posting it? If you don't like go complain to mods to get the tags changed, Until then just accept it.

Lesbian content and even more so with family members is getting lower and lower due to people not enjoying it as much thanks to "the don't touch my harem alpha male lovers" who just hate on lesbian content and abuse devs who do it , them other things like Patreon rules being a dick due to western banks.

So for now I will take whatever i can get, if a guy is there then I enjoy it and just hope the next scene does not have the guy to mix it up.

Reactions: B444 and kinonide

Powerless99

Mar 10, 2021
I swear if y’all start being picky bitches we’ll never see the end of it smh you’re starting to sound as dumb as the NTRphobic crowd that trashes everything that isn’t straight MC + LI in a game
I could say the same for people who like to play straight MC and bully devs who make lesbian-only options when it comes to their games. Both are bad apples of the bunch IMO, let people enjoy making what they want to make.

Jun 6, 2022
I come back to this thread from time to time to find the goods but each time I come back there is always a wave of" if a male is there it does not count."
Don't get me wrong here I like the girl on girl without the male just as much as the next person here but on this site with the current way its tags are done as soon as a girl is licking out another girl even if there are 10 guys standing around them ready to have their turn this site will give it the lesbian tag. |

So going on the rules of this site and it's tags even if a guy is there it still counts, as much as some may not like that. We get it, it's not ideal but do you need to keep posting it? If you don't like go complain to mods to get the tags changed, Until then just accept it.

Lesbian content and even more so with family members is getting lower and lower due to people not enjoying it as much thanks to "the don't touch my harem alpha male lovers" who just hate on lesbian content and abuse devs who do it , them other things like Patreon rules being a dick due to western banks.

So for now I will take whatever i can get, if a guy is there then I enjoy it and just hope the next scene does not have the guy to mix it up.
the thread has nothing to do with tags, for that people would simply use the tags instead of getting in here.

I personally think that there should be a control, I understand that lesbian games are scarce and games with lesbian incest are even scarcer.

So obviously it is not feasible to make a thread dedicated to them, but that practically every scene that is shared is a threesome makes this thread more of an incestuous group, than lesbian incest.

the scenes that are shared should have the “lesbian” part a little more redundant, where most of the time they interact with each other and not with the man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
the scenes that are shared should have the “lesbian” part a little more redundant, where most of the time they interact with each other and not with the man.
I wholeheartedly disagree with this, as a enjoyer of both 'pure' lezcest and threesomes. What could be done, but I believe it's already being at least partially implemented, is to point out how much penile interaction is there.

Jun 6, 2022
I wholeheartedly disagree with this, as a enjoyer of both 'pure' lezcest and threesomes. What could be done, but I believe it's already being at least partially implemented, is to point out how much penile interaction is there.
If the women do not interact with each other for the most part and everything is centered on the man, what is “lesbian” about that scene, so would any threesome qualify as a lesbian scene for you?

for me there is absolutely nothing “lesbian” about 2 women next to each other whose interaction is based on “helping” the man to have sex with them, like a lot of the blowjobs scenes shared here.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't put in threesome scenes or anything like that, as I said that's not feasible if you want to keep the thread alive, but at least there should be some worthwhile interaction between the women to justify the “lesbian” aspect of the thread.

Last edited:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
If the women do not interact with each other for the most part and everything is centered on the man, what is “lesbian” about that scene, so would any threesome qualify as a lesbian scene?

for me there is absolutely nothing “lesbian” about 2 women next to each other whose interaction is based on “helping” the man to have sex with them, like a lot of the blowjobs scenes shared here.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't put in threesome scenes or anything like that, as I said that's not feasible if you want to keep the thread alive, but at least there should be some worthwhile interaction between the women to justify the “lesbian” aspect of the thread.
But this is quite different than what you said above...Granted, there needs to be lesbian interaction between the related girls, otherwise it's not lesbian incest.

I wouldn't consider shared blowjob (to follow your example) to fall under lesbcest, however if the 2 (related) girls are sharing a cum-swapping kiss, then it's fine for me. Another example: daughter watching mom having sex with a man is not lezcest (although extremely hot imo), but mom eating daughter's cunt while being penetrated by a man, it's OK in my book.

Jun 6, 2022
But this is quite different than what you said above...Granted, there needs to be lesbian interaction between the related girls, otherwise it's not lesbian incest.

I wouldn't consider shared blowjob (to follow your example) to fall under lesbcest, however if the 2 (related) girls are sharing a cum-swapping kiss, then it's fine for me. Another example: daughter watching mom having sex with a man is not lezcest (although extremely hot imo), but mom eating daughter's cunt while being penetrated by a man, it's OK in my book.
I think I didn't explain it well (English is not my first language), but more or less, that's exactly what I wanted to say (I wouldn't put sharing cum either, but that's just me being "picky".).

as for example here the ones this user shared, the first ones do not have at any time a real sexual contact between the women, for me it would not be things that should be in a thread that focuses on a “lesbian” aspect.

only in the second ones, one of them has it, the rest do not.

in these others shared by the same person, all the time the 2 women have sexual contact, and at least all the scenes are centered on them, so this one is much better.

all the scenes were threesomes, but the last ones have more "substance" and sexual contact between the women to justify the “lesbian” aspect a bit.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes