Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Hello,

you have got a lot of courage to start such a port. You'll get many sollicitations, for correcting bugs, for being up to date with the original version (sometimes even before it comes officially out!). Here are two first remarks:
- the renpy version is shown as being a windows version, but the linux version is also included. It could need the linux script to be renamed after the game name, and to be made executable. The executable file in the lib/linux subdirectory also needs to be made executable.
- many of sentences that copy/pasted from the original game lack a point '.' to end the sentence.

Good luck with your port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Hello,

you have got a lot of courage to start such a port. You'll get many sollicitations, for correcting bugs, for being up to date with the original version (sometimes even before it comes officially out!). Here are two first remarks:
- the renpy version is shown as being a windows version, but the linux version is also included. It could need the linux script to be renamed after the game name, and to be made executable. The executable file in the lib/linux subdirectory also needs to be made executable.
- many of sentences that copy/pasted from the original game lack a point '.' to end the sentence.

Good luck with your port.
Thank you so much for your remarks!! When I say that I'm a noob in this I'm not lying :ROFLMAO: I thought the linux script would be renamed automatically. I will make sure to do that in the next update. And regarding the "." I noticed that after uploading the file, but I've corrected all of them now.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Dunno how coherent all the dialogue is since a lot of it is done in the RPGM environment, but this is a welcome port.

Sometimes it feels like there's too far between scenes in the game.

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
I hope that a master can adapt this game into renpy mode. Such a good game should not be delayed by its mechanism.
Ren'Py is a visual novel engine with the following advantages:

1. **Ease of use**: Ren'Py uses a syntax similar to movie scripts, making it simple and intuitive to write game stories. This syntax is also very friendly for beginners who are new to game development, allowing them to get started quickly.

2. **Powerful features**: Ren'Py comes with many core features for creating and managing visual novels, such as branching stories, saving and loading games, reverting to previous story checkpoints, and diverse scene transitions.

3. **Extensibility**: Although Ren'Py's syntax is easy to use, it also supports advanced users in writing Python code to add new features. This allows developers to customize and extend the game's functionality according to their needs, providing a more complex and personalized gaming experience.

4. **Cross-platform compatibility**: Ren'Py has strong cross-platform capabilities, running on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Mac. Additionally, with the official tools provided, developers can port their games to the Android platform, further expanding the game's audience reach.

5. **Community support**: Ren'Py has an active community where developers can seek help, share experiences, and access resources. This makes learning and using Ren'Py easier, while also providing a platform for developers to communicate and collaborate.

In summary, Ren'Py is a powerful, easy-to-use, extensible, cross-platform, and community-supported visual novel engine suitable for various game development fields, such as visual novels, interactive fiction, simulation games, role-playing games, and more.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Bro big support to you... i saw this game some time ago and i can't tolerate rpgm... way to go and please tell us how long till next update because your are killing it here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Bro big support to you... i saw this game some time ago and i can't tolerate rpgm... way to go and please tell us how long till next update because your are killing it here
I don't have an expected date yet, but next week I'll make a proof of life with an estimated based on how much I advanced with the development of the Blackmail Path!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matu

Hnta66

Feb 21, 2022
Man really thank you so much sometimes RPGmaker is really annoying to play ty for Renpy remake.

serjny

Apr 3, 2022
How quickly will everything from rpgm be transferred here? maybe someone knows something

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes