Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
sfmdh
Asari Leisure

It was a simple enough matter. Don her usual dress, take a cab down to the local club, and within the hour she'd be back at her apartment, with time passing significantly quicker than it had before.

The only thing that varied with each night was what was in the front, and what was in the back. All she knew is that shore leave would be over before she knew it - knowing Krogan, she had a rough sandwiching to look forward to, and that certainly did something with her perception of time.

-----

Quick Liara wallpaper where I wanted to try sculpting some more fleshy squishing, which is as fun as it is a learning experience. Liara simply happened to be a convenient volunteer for the matter - hope you enjoy it folks :)

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and for all of your kind words. I'm operating on practically no sleep at all today owing to something waking me in the night, so I'm lacking anything clever to write here - know that the Scenario is in the works and is expected to release sometime next week. Hope folks are looking forward to some Shiranui action.

Take care of yourselves, and each other!
/DH
Asari Leisure.jpg

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Mai Scenario is underway

First/intro scene structure is her in a crouch, tending to two big fellas. Second scene is planned to be a standing doggy, which I'll be sorting out next weekend before the release sometime between the 25th to the 29th

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
sfmdh
In The Cards

"Isn't this meant to be a... card game locale?"

"Life finds a way."

"Why am I getting the feeling you're behind all this?"

Alexstrasza came to a halt on top of the orc, sighing as she rolled her hips in his lap, drawing a grunt from her green lover.

"Baseless accusations, my dear Tyrande."

"If it wasn't you or the elf, then who put up the posters?"

The three women looked at each other, then glanced at some new arrivals, then collectively shrugged.

A mystery for another day.

-----

Been a while since we had some Warcraft action in this house, so figured it was high time. Hope you enjoy it folks :)

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and for all of your kind words. I've just been notified by my wife that we've got relatives visiting sometime next week, and while details are sparse right now, I should have more for you on Friday. The Monday loop will happen either way, but I may be hard pressed to get next week's wallpaper sorted. We shall see what the universe has in store for me - in the meantime, I hope you're doing alright out there, all things considered.

And take care of yourselves, and each other!
/DH
In The Cards HQ.jpg

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
sfmdh
Progress Report, 29/03 - 24

Hello everyone and welcome to a brief progress report!

Work on all manner of things have proceeded apace this week, with the Ivy project getting a bit of attention, and also me diving into working on a Gloria model that I've wanted to sort out ever since I got my hands on it. Procedural leather textures for the boots were needed since she lacked her actual in-game textures for them, and I've had to do no small amount of fixing pertaining to normals, bizarre vertexes etc, but she's coming together rather nicely. A test render sadly revealed that her rig has some terrible issues as well, but I'll be looking at that in the near future to see if it can be resolved, so as to have her enter the gallery proper one day. It's been a very educational time working on her, regardless, which will translate to me being able to salvage or work on other models in the future.

I also did some model updates of older models in the gallery, while checking them over owing to Blender's most recent update. While I have some more models to check through, it looks like the vast majority of them have managed to make the transition smoothly to Blender 4.1, though I will as always tread carefully, so I will tentatively say that the Female Model List still is intact and up to date.

A small heads up about next week in that I will be hard pressed to get the Wallpaper sorted for next Wednesday. I've been informed by my wife today that we're getting a surprise visit by some folks from her side of the family, who arrive late on Monday and leave "before the weekend", meaning I'll have no issues delivering the Monday animation loop but the wallpaper (Wednesday) and the progress report (Friday) might suffer. I'd like to apologize ahead of time for any radio silence, but know I'll be back real quick to continue the schedule as always. For the Alley Crew I'll get the Scenario poll sorted for Thursday by scheduling it during this weekend, so no worries there. Walk ever onward in the face of adversity, folks - while there's no gold at the end of the rainbow, there is purpose to be found in the struggle.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and for all of your kind words. Rushing off to the store to get some food before the Easter weekend hits, so cutting things short here! Hope you're doing well out there folks, and see you all Monday for the loop!

Take care of yourselves, and each other!
/DH
0001.jpg

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone knows if he ever posted his models? I assume they are just headhacks with some custom shapekey but would be nice having them.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
just to ask here about people's opinions regarding the loops within the download. I noticed that a good majority of the download is the loops of the compilation and its parts. I wanna ask cause I have little to no interest with loops but wish to at least have em to be consistent of a 'full' collection, so I wanna ask people here if I should keep the compilation loop or its pieces. (either way, they are both the same and I have no preference regarding it)

Edit: Keeping in mind the compilation is 2x the file size when compared to file size of the whole parts.

Last edited:

F-USER95

Sep 6, 2021
just to ask here about people's opinions regarding the loops within the download. I noticed that a good majority of the download is the loops of the compilation and its parts. I wanna ask cause I have little to no interest with loops but wish to at least have em to be consistent of a 'full' collection, so I wanna ask people here if I should keep the compilation loop or its pieces. (either way, they are both the same and I have no preference regarding it)

Edit: Keeping in mind the compilation is 2x the file size when compared to file size of the whole parts.
In my opinion, it depends if the collection is shared or private, the second one comes to personal preference and maybe consistency with other media of the same kind that you got, and for shared/public i'd say loops are better.

Reactions: Ausdric

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added

• Short Films - 2023-11 to 2024-03 - 5 vids | Writings | Aftermath
  • Loops - 2023-11 to 2024-03 loops | Writings | Aftermath
  • Posters | Writings | Comics - 2023-11 to 2024-03 Posters | Writings
;)

1.gif 2.gif
Tadpole Hunters HQ.jpg Snaring Another HQ Alt.jpg
I'll add more mirrors to older stuff a little later

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
In my opinion, it depends if the collection is shared or private, the second one comes to personal preference and maybe consistency with other media of the same kind that you got, and for shared/public i'd say loops are better.
Ty for ur input. Regarding the 2nd one I am asking for opinions for keeping it but considering that u asked to be consisted with other media it always differ, as depending on which collection I am downloading varies greately. The fact is that its already edited together showing seperate angles, so I am asking for people opinion to be tie breaker since i have a neutral stance with looping animation. (I always download it but if a collection consisted of only looping anim for their videos I kinda lose interest in it.) Might just delete the compiled edit though since it takes a good chunk of space.

(I will write here that looping anim arent bad, just that itself looping depeding on the length of loop, the action and the asset used it with the main factor of my distaste comes from lack of action and very short loops. Lack of action usually due to extreme shortness of the loop btw)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote