Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

aisunyann

Oct 22, 2023
2021-10 Azur Lane - Amagai & Shinano

Does anyone have an mp4 version of this without subtitles, in the original quality and over 800mb?

I want the .mp4, not the .mkv

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
2021-10 Azur Lane - Amagai & Shinano

Does anyone have an mp4 version of this without subtitles, in the original quality and over 800mb?

I want the .mp4, not the .mkv

It's not MP4 (its mkv) but it's the highest quality version AFAIK. If you're decent with software you can easily convert it to mp4 and subtract the subtitles. Without affecting the quality whatsoever.

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
Is the game new? I dont play these gachas but Ive been getting ads for them recently. It might be their increased marketing making people more aware of it
No: Nikke's been out since November 2022, so it's hardly new. The increased marketing could be due to additional exposure on its developer Shift Up since their latest console game, Stellar Blade, was released a month ago.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Annoyed is a big word ! especially when you realize what was offered here, all original gumroad package that actually cost money to get them , How about a big thank you 69Hippios for your hard work, instead of being ungrateful and Annoyed !

I'm thankful to the folks who put the work into uploads and all the other jobs, but I also empathize with the OP because I am also kind of puzzled by the way these vids are packaged. For many people in the world 5-10GB is a lot of bandwidth, and it defies intuition that a lot of the stuff is the same file. For completionists and collectors this must be a wet dream, but for people who are just wanting to see a nice quality video or vaguely know the creator it can be a pain.

A simple solution that would make everyone happy might be just to provide descriptions of what's inside and/or thumbnails like they do on a ton of other media sharing forums.

Reactions: Exeos