4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Testers!? TESTERS!? You really think there are testers!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is painfully obvious that none of the developers on this team even play through the releases one time before fobbing them off on their public.
I'd say this is true of about 99% of these dev's on site. You can tell this when they constantly fuck with the variables or start adding scenes that make no sense, have broken triggers, etc (looking at you 'Jens corruption' and piss poor dev).

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Even now...4 years later...that whole fiasco still effects my life, in many small ways, and I can easily believe it can still effect the lives of others. Hell...the US economy is crap now, since that shit. But, that's a whole different discussion we should avoid here. lol
likesblondes may or may not have been effected by it, and those effects may or may not have changed mood, creativity, or anything else for that matter, but it definitely couldn't effect vision, in any way. Anyone with decent vision can spot these mistakes. lol
Eh, the US economy is not due to COVID but rather the elected officials we have had since that time. It's no small surprise that increases regulations and restrictions on business cause the economy to stagnate and fail. This doesn't mean that there should be no restrictions, but adding the poor border handling and all the economic and foreign policy blunders and you end up where we are today.

Reactions: imzahai

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You KNOW that one the most important and most basic rules is that you shouldn't talk about politics, don't you?

Who gives a damn fuck about your opinions of what politicians are supposed to do.

Reactions: FookU2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last time I played it it was somewhere after second assault, Nosferatus/Marcus dead(?) and we went for a help to Prince(?). I lost the save so... Did a lot happen after that (story wise)? By a lot I mean enough to play it again from the start, assuming that story quality didn't go down that is.
marcus died after mc had dinner with him. lots of has happened after that and quality stayed same.

Reactions: Impurity2937
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes