VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I tried to like this title and there is some good humor (frying pan! Kabong!!) which I love. However the MC is a complete jerkoff. Alternating between ridiculous arrogance and the complete inability to accept reality. Whining, self pity, guilt trips, endless shit talk, etc. I don't want to be this guy... I want to punch him in the face.

I was stumbling along skipping dialog when I could until I tripped over the straw that broke the camel's back. Mr Morality didn't make Cadence a slave on purpose, wants her to be an equal and not feel like he is her master. Until she wants to give him a blowjob... then his paper thin morality goes STRAIGHT out the window.

Lisa: "Hey Mike, would you ever murder children and their pets?"
Mike: "Of course not, that would be terrible!"
Lisa: "What if I offered you a blowjob?"
Mike: "Lock and load!"

No cap if you like to play that sort of MC and kudos to the dev for such good writing that I actually came to hate a fictional character. Well done you.

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
what is a lesbian doing in a male protag harem game??? why, just why? this is not the first time. There is My Dorm, Maids and Maidens and Jason coming of age. whats up with that? Even Maya from Being a DIK is a lesbian or was??? It's complicated

Reactions: wiseold6996

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just played this game loved it expect for the Developer character I cant stand when he appears I hate his model and find him annoying.

Best girl for me is tie between Chole and Vineeta. Also Messy hair Chole is the best version of Vineeta

Also had no idea there was a Ipatch didn't notice it till after I finished this game. Looks like it isn't even needed to make sense in this one other than why the MC is living in the same household.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes