SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, i believe Ivy is still mostly acting with some mix of carefree attitude and Lena's good interest on mind, but i also wonder if there's maybe a bias at work here, where she believes "the best" for Lena is to be with Ivy, and she works to such effect. Like, someone joked a while ago that Ivy is dragging all Lena's partners down so she seems like the best option... and maybe that's not entirely just a joke after all. :sneaky:
Das me who stated that. :sneaky:

Reactions: ffive

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
I want to hear from slutty-version Holly about her experiences. She's weirdly passive in just going along with obviously-a-bit-creepy Ivy all the time on that path and if she's clever enough to be writing and quite introverted she'd definitely have thoughts and it's weird she never says anything about this massive lifestyle change. Plus Robert's an idiot and she'd notice, even if she liked the sex

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I want to hear from slutty-version Holly about her experiences. She's weirdly passive in just going along with obviously-a-bit-creepy Ivy all the time on that path and if she's clever enough to be writing and quite introverted she'd definitely have thoughts and it's weird she never says anything about this massive lifestyle change. Plus Robert's an idiot and she'd notice, even if she liked the sex
I think it would be nice if Lena and Holly could communicate with each other more directly in regards to their sluttier pursuits. I'm hopeful something like that might come up with Mark, since on the route where they both get with him, Lena has to encourage Holly directly at a later point anyway. I'd like there to be some room for Lena and Holly to be explorative without giving in to Ivy's ideas entirely.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
A sluttier Holly was weirdly passive during Ian's half of the chapter, but that can be attributed to only really knowing and being interested in Ian. Likely an Ian that had already ignored her (big fuck you vibes most of their scenes together), until Lena arrives. Additionally, this version of Holly is browsing social media far more, and probably (s)texting Robert, Mark, and/or Clark, and definitely keeping in touch with Ivy; which will also take her attention away from the group.

I think for Lena's half, we'll get a lot more discussion out of Holly, as they both have a connection with Ivy. Lena will certainly want to discuss with Holly all of those texts she sent to Ivy, regardless of if Lena is slutty or not. And they're the most likely roommate pairing on this version of Holly, unless Holly is involved with Ian, but then this discussion is moot.

In fairness Holly does touch on it to some degree with Lena at multiple points in the prior chapters, and there is a short discussion with Ian and Emma when they're on the beach with the dog. So she has thought on it, but we as the players and as Lena, hadn't yet had the big reveal of Holly taking slutty selfies and sending them to Ivy; so there wasn't much to discuss from Ian's PoV.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena will certainly want to discuss with Holly all of those texts she sent to Ivy, regardless of if Lena is slutty or no. And they're the most likely roommate pairing on this version of Holly, unless Holly is involved with Ian, but then this discussion is moot.
Either Ian/Holly or Lena/Ian will block that, so Holly is likely going to be sharing room with Emma (or Ian) on most playthroughs.

Not sure if anyone had Emma/Holly on their bingo card.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Either Ian/Holly or Lena/Ian will block that, so Holly is likely going to be sharing room with Emma (or Ian) on most playthroughs.

Not sure if anyone had Emma/Holly on their bingo card.
Some people might have had Ian/Holly/Emma or Lena/Holly/Emma on it, so there's those options. :eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I wish some of EK's patreons suggested her to release an update every time a full day is complete for Lena and Ian. Yes updates would be much shorter, but more frequent too.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wish some of EK's patreons suggested her to release an update every time a full day is complete for Lena and Ian. Yes updates would be much shorter, but more frequent too.
I doubt that would be a popular take, even if someone did suggest it. Typically her fanbase is opposed to smaller, more frequent releases. The first time she suggested splitting the chapters in two, separating Lena and Ian's portions, it was quite solidly opposed by her paying customers. There's been quite a bit of dissatisfaction when she chose to split it up further with prologues and epilogues as well.
(I write this but then I think: "hold on a sec, how many of the last updates do not last longer than a day ?")
I think at least most, if not all, of the pro- and epilogues are usually just a single day/night cycle so far.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I suspect the writing involves a lot of going back and forth between the days as the plot lines are hammered out, and adjusting the content to match them, so it's probably not a good idea. Not to mention it'd make people complain about how the updates only last them five minutes even more than they already are.

Reactions: BlandChili

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Is the Ian/Holly route worth it? In my latest playthrough I got a little too close to Lena but tried to keep it casual yet in spite of that Lena was pissed when Ian slept with Holly on the book trip and ended their association. Now I feel bad and wanna go back and not sleep with Holly.

I'd only be interested in a Holly route if she goes through a bit of a transformation and becomes sluttier, more outgoing. If she's mostly the same as always then it would be best a friendship forms with her an Ian instead.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes