AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Please help... How do I find more Ruby to complete the necklace quest? :(
I think they have a low chance of dropping from mining the rocks in Innsmouth Cavern or you can defeat the ruby golem elite enemy. The ruby golem can be found in Innsmouth Cavern if you keep heading to the right in the caverns, they have a red outline around them and will be guarding some chests. There might be some other ways, but those are the only 2 that I specifically remember.

Reactions: justacoffin

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
so im close to the end & dont wanna just spoil myself in the recollection room, are the 4 endings all solo? from what i can tell at the end you can choose 1 of the 3 main girls if you do their character quests, which also results in a rejected end for 2 of them? & seems like the normal ending is just fucking the other characters, seems kinda weird that the game shifted in that direction by the end
for get endings from each heroines u must finish the quest from each heroines. talk to them at guild, and choose 4th option. there are 3 quests from each heroines and need finish some part of main story for continueing their quests.

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
I finished the game got all the endings but the last two slots in the Monster Field Guide book are not open. Where can you find these enemies?

Last edited:

ShadyShad0w

Sep 6, 2022
I am stuck on a part of a main quest "In Pursuit Of Power". I need to talk to receptionist once I am lvl 40 to continue the quest, I am now level 60, and it won't let me continue, I can talk to her, but nothing quest related. Can anyone help?

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I am stuck on a part of a main quest "In Pursuit Of Power". I need to talk to receptionist once I am lvl 40 to continue the quest, I am now level 60, and it won't let me continue, I can talk to her, but nothing quest related. Can anyone help?
u need advance the main story

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah its probably one of the best games story wise. I was kinda hoping after the heroines have fallen their scenes would evolve but all in all it was a good game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Really good game, glad to see the developer expanded the scope massively since the last one and did so well.

Only real downsides is no harem ending and most characters being a bit too similar on the body type. Like, I get it, it's his style, but Misery and the bookkeeper were different enough, so clearly he's capable of it.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Really good game, glad to see the developer expanded the scope massively since the last one and did so well.

Only real downsides is no harem ending and most characters being a bit too similar on the body type. Like, I get it, it's his style, but Misery and the bookkeeper were different enough, so clearly he's capable of it.
I mean at the start mc asks to be reincarnated in a world of busty women so misery not being as well endowed is more of her being younger than everyone else

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes