Seeking netori (?) games

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
I'll agree that the best netori content I've had lately have been from similar services.

Although censors things unless you use a heavy dose of innuendos, they seem to be the best option for quality, in character responses.
there's also which allows for sex but with limits on how many generated replies you can make per day and not as good ai.

Then there's things like which so far seems to be the best option but which requires a bit more tinkering to get working and set up. Lots of solid free options (although the paid ones are generally better) and it's very easy to make custom characters and scenarios or download ones via sites like (I advise heavy use of filters when using sites like that though)
What do you recommend is best free ai service for a newbie. Havnt used any ai chat service yet for sex/rp stuff.

Aug 8, 2016
Honestly I think I would try out character ai and charstar to see if it's something you would be into.
after that I'd try silly tavern along with probably or
mancer is usually fine but can sometimes get a bit wonky with responses but has an unlimited free option.

open router I've found is usually better but it has some kind of cap but still fairly generous.
(you can easily just have both)

Silly tavern's discord would likely have better sources/guides to help you through it.

( it should be safe and what not, but I recommend using a vpn and a spare e-mail during stuff like this, for extra safety)

Last edited:
Reactions: r13p

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
there's also which allows for sex but with limits on how many generated replies you can make per day and not as good ai.
I tested this charstar.ai and was really bad - character.ai or is a lot better, even is better.
Well, thank you for the links ... it's fun to see the same character definitions and test them to see if they behave differently on different engines.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'll agree that the best netori content I've had lately have been from similar services.

Although censors things unless you use a heavy dose of innuendos, they seem to be the best option for quality, in character responses.

Then there's things like which so far seems to be the best option but which requires a bit more tinkering to get working and set up. Lots of solid free options (although the paid ones are generally better) and it's very easy to make custom characters and scenarios or download ones via sites like (I advise heavy use of filters when using sites like that though)
I checked out Kindroid because of SecretSal and then some of your recommendations too. Thanks to both of you for starting me down this path! I have some thoughts and suggestions for people interested in trying this:

I echo the opinion that Kindroid is the best off-the-shelf solution. I played around with it for about a week and it does a pretty good job of NSFW scenarios in general and Netori storylines in particular. It stays on track most of the time, remembers details if you use the journal feature, and comes up with believable responses. It has both a mobile app and a browser version for PC, and the transition between them is seamless. I got a paid 1-month subscription and don't regret it.

All the other services I tried are utter garbage. Really, , , - all are just straight-up bad. The responses are all over the place and the pacing is horrendous.

I then started looking into and have been using it ever since. It's a bit more complicated to explain and needs a lot of reading to understand. You have to be willing to go through the documentation for a few hours, otherwise you'll just fail and be frustrated. SillyTaven itself is just a front-end UI that runs locally on your PC and connects to an AI model of your choice (which may or may not be free). What it does is handle the character cards, lore books, backstories, etc. for you and suitably prompt the AI chatbot to facilitate the kind of roleplaying most of us are interested in. It's really good at what it does, and probably the single best way to do this kind of thing.

You can use both local LLMs and cloud services with SillyTavern, including ChatGPT, Claude and such. The subscription price for those is separate. I ended up going for NovelAI (with the highest tier subscription) and have to say it fits my style perfectly. NovelAI is less chatbot and more co-writer: it doesn't follow commands but instead, it picks up on what you write and tries to continue the text in a logical way. In other words, if you feed it a few paragraphs of a book, it will continue the story and write you a few more. This definitely isn't for everyone - you need good English and at least a bit of writing talent - but for me personally it's awesome. I'm essentially co-writing Netori stories with it, where I focus mostly on the male character and the AI focuses on the female one.

TL;DR: Kindroid if you just want to try something quick and easy. SillyTavern and your model of choice if you want to go all-in. Forget about the rest.

Last edited:

secrets@l

May 17, 2024
Going to shamelessly plug my own game New Antioch here, which has a netori scene in ep 4 and will have plenty more in future
Damn, this game single-handedly revived my hope in offerings out here. I like how you don't let the bigger story get in the way of throwing some good fanservice in there on the regular. Some of the scenarios may seem ludicrous on description, but they work while in the game flow, and not getting blue-balled is a huge relief. Would have been good even without the netori, but if there is going to be more with other characters as well, this goes straight to the top-tier list. Godspeed and keep doing great work.