4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Le Stag I agree with what Lmb55 said, you should self-report yourself to the mods stating that you are the developer of this game. (Do this by reporting any of your posts stating that. In fact, I'll do my part and let the mods know too.) This way you could gain ownership of the thread and get a nifty game developer tag under your username to make it distinct from other posters whenever you post or respond to anyone in here. Btw, I popped in here after you visited the NTS thread and interacted with folks there. You were nice and answered several questions people had there. Best wishes to you!

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Version 0.4, both Windows and Android, are available for Patreon supporters. Next week for everyone.

I'm taking a small break for a week or two, the past month has been exclusively dedicated to working on this project, I need a bit of distance to not burn myself out, and come back with a better rhythm. :)

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Some typo:

Another man, I guess.

Loved the game! Dialogues felt sensible and not forced, and I always hated how miserable NTR usually is. It's nice to see such a positive game.

But while I'm not sure about corruption tag, but cheating, I think, implies lack of knowledge/consent.

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
This has covered more ground than the other NTS AVN i'm following despite having only the initial release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although being only released recently, it didn't feel like it was moving too fast.
I like the phone set up just like the other game but I played (i think it was last year) I forgot the name, but didn't have any other follow up or other versions or characters. I'm looking forward for more updates Dev Stag.

Dan1605

Jun 9, 2020
I really enjoyed the game

I generally like NTR in all it's forms although I usually prefer ones where the MC contrives situations where the girls cheat without knowing he's pulling the strings (so they think they're cheating but the MC knows) or where they are otherwise blackmailed into it or raped.
I'm not a big fan of the ones where the MC is very blatantly cucked.

This one was well good though and the update frequency is excellent.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yes, I liked this game, hope it gets some videos as well and not just pics. Oh, and one thing that bothered me is that we cannot resize the game window, I hope that gets added in the next updates.

Reactions: elMeno88

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Plus I asked if it was possible for next updates to have hints of what stat some messages will improve/decrease… hope he will implement that to next versions

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
calm down, horny boy
Going to bring a new level of immersion for you all with this update. You only get to enjoy watching other people play it while you sit in the corner like a good boy. Maybe if you're lucky, other people will tell you about how they enjoyed playing with your update. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:

Plus I asked if it was possible for next updates to have hints of what stat some messages will improve/decrease… hope he will implement that to next versions
I implemented that today in my development version. ;)

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Is there a way to fullscreen the photos from edge to edge? If not, that would be a cool addition, even if its just in the photos app.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes