4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
I'm currently working on a new Tendency system, to replace the current variables that would add to much work, and too many issues.

Basically, with the new system, the current content will determine a "relationship tendency" between three options:

• Balanced (the current route): Laura sleeps with other men because you like it, but also because she enjoys it too,
  • MC is Dominant: Laura enjoys sleeping with other men, but she does it because you encourage her to, she is your personal slut, and you are the one corrupting her,
  • MC is Submissive: while you both enjoy the kink, you like being (lightly) humiliated, as Laura fucks with men that bring her things you cannot.
The story will mainly progress the same way between these three "routes", but the way events are resolved may vary (for example, the new chapter presents the MC with a choice, except if he's Submissive: Laura chooses for herself).
It's a great idea, but in my experience player really needs to receive clear feedback about which way things are going, either which tendency is stronger now and what actions affected it. or what kind of requirments you need for certain paths/events.

Any chance for fixing save/progression system? :( Maybe in a hotfix?

Last edited:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, i guess this is the type of Netorase for those who like to imagine more than actually see.

I will not bitch about it, but it's disappointing...

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes