Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EtherTale

May 15, 2024
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

SMILE GAME BUILDER support is in beta now
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)
Is it the final version or is it being updated?

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
So where can I download this tool? or is it no longer available for free? And before you kill me, both links in the first post didn't really help since patreon is blocked in my country and the afdian one is a maze and I just couldn't find my way through it (But then again, maybe I'm just dumb idk) So I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a direct download link of the latest/newest version, and thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So where can I download this tool? or is it no longer available for free? And before you kill me, both links in the first post didn't really help since patreon is blocked in my country and the afdian one is a maze and I just couldn't find my way through it (But then again, maybe I'm just dumb idk) So I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a direct download link of the latest/newest version, and thanks in advance! :)

If you need translation into English, sugoi, and into any other language gpt.
How do I even access either of those? I mean I know you have to be a supporter and you become a supporter by subscribing to the Patreon but How does my MTool instance know that I'm a supporter?

EDIT: "Please re-download the tool from the personal link in the private message after payment to enable additional features."

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil Hunter

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
for some reason I cant save anymore when I open the game with MTOOL like I try save it makes a bzz sound and wont let me but when I close MTOOL I can save normally need help how do I fix this?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Since the last update, mtool does not work, the window does not open and the program does not start, has something happened? I updated the application automatically but then it no longer works

is strange, it was updated and suddenly the program no longer worked and it has been working without problems for a long time and I have never had any problems with my AV or with incompatibilities
Yeah, I'm having weird issues with it too. ErrorCode 193 and something about having the game in the C:\Users path.
I think the intended workaround is making a new folder in C:\ , moving the whole game there, and then trying to open the game through MTool as usual.

If you're not very computer literate like myself, here's some visuals.
1717344789103.png
Click this in your address bar. Doesn't matter where.:
1717345417764.png
Make a new folder (in my case, I named it "Temp"),
Then drag and drop the game into the new folder.

Run MTool and Launch the game from there:
1717345698377.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths any support for
No.

for some reason I cant save anymore when I open the game with MTOOL like I try save it makes a bzz sound and wont let me but when I close MTOOL I can save normally need help how do I fix this?
1717346540433.png

Try using the "Lazy Inject", in the tool, and start the game yourself, not in the tool.
Yeah, I'm having weird issues with it too. ErrorCode 193 and something about having the game in the C:\Users path.
I think the intended workaround is making a new folder in C:\ , moving the whole game there, and then trying to open the game through MTool as usual.

View attachment 3697804
View attachment 3697825

View attachment 3697832
In fact it doesn't have to be c:\xxxxx
As long as there are no characters other than English in the path, the Tool won't try to start the game anywhere else.

In fact the tool wants to create a directory link in the path, is not actually a copy of the game, it's a shortcut.
And the Path not always the "C:\Users\Public\MTool_Game_Tmp", It's "%PUBLIC%\MTool_Game_Tmp", Because this path should be English on all systems, and should be writable.

Also this kind of operation is only applied to certain engines, and should not happen with RPG Maker MV/MZ, like the game in your screenshot.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

View attachment 3697804
View attachment 3697825

View attachment 3697832
well thanks but my problem is different basically the client does not open I press run a tool or the manual way and mtool does not open the cmd appears but the program does not start so I cannot update and I have tried downloading it again but nothing so I am using it on my other PC which seems to work there and look I have 2 identical PCs with the same specifications configuration and AV but in one it works and on the other it doesn't :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
well thanks but my problem is different basically the client does not open I press run a tool or the manual way and mtool does not open the cmd appears but the program does not start so I cannot update and I have tried downloading it again but nothing so I am using it on my other PC which seems to work there and look I have 2 identical PCs with the same specifications configuration and AV but in one it works and on the other it doesn't :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
One person encountered the same problem, and it was finally determined that the problem was a “file system permission error”, where the normal user did not have write access to the path where the tool existed.
Typical of this is that when unzipping the tool/copying the tool, the system prompts that administrator privileges are required to continue.

In this case, you can choose to repair the file system permissions (No detailed here, please ask ChatGPT), or run “Tool\nw.exe” directly with administrator privileges.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In fact it doesn't have to be c:\xxxxx
As long as there are no characters other than English in the path, the Tool won't try to start the game anywhere else.

In fact the tool wants to create a directory link in the path, is not actually a copy of the game, it's a shortcut.
And the Path not always the "C:\Users\Public\MTool_Game_Tmp", It's "%PUBLIC%\MTool_Game_Tmp", Because this path should be English on all systems, and should be writable.

Also this kind of operation is only applied to certain engines, and should not happen with RPG Maker MV/MZ, like the game in your screenshot.
Dunno. As you can see in my screenshot, the folder name and the contents are all in English. Unless an apostrophe is causing the error. But I've made shortcuts from and to the folder I usually use without issue.

I've run into this issue on Tyrano and RPGMMV so far, but it's been at least half a year since I've used MTool.
Ah, dang. Hopefully it'll still be of use to someone in the future. But like zths said, it sounds like your computer is blocking it from launching. I wonder if Windows Defender or whatever equivalent is hijacking the antivirus role. I've had that happen once upon a time many years ago and had to manually change it back to my 3rd party AV.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes