3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
I don't know her status in the HP world, but the woman in pic is clearly in shape and in form to be a mother.
Canonically she'd be in her early 20s."Could be a mother" means you might as well just post literally anyone who could have a uterus. I clearly don't understand engagement farming here, and would rather not see threads clogged up with things that don't fit (AI, blatantly not following the theme, etc.) But hey, it's a free internet and I'm not in charge. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I can always block people, but I'd rather not miss out since they do post good stuff sometimes.

Reactions: kenpoy67
Jul 12, 2023
LMAO, I know right, check for "handles". ;)
Yeah, if there was such an 'app' available then it could even persuade me to buy a sodding smart phone... erm... possibly :unsure: (don't ask lol).

HOWEVER... Thinking about it, if such an 'app' was available for smart phone owners of legal age obviously one would have to assume that it would be available to 'everyone', meaning available to: MALE'S & FEMALE'S, of all ages 18 years and above.

So what I'm getting at is this, & this is to all you out there (such as I) who are over 40 & who's gut no longer defies gravity due to the built-in anti-grav system (BEING YOUNG) has slowly started to fail (GOT OLD 45+) thus has started to hang a bit if you get me.
So where was I... Oh yeah. So getting back to what I was getting at... lol.

So let's imagine a scenario shall we... It is some time in the future & the 'SEE ME' x-ray app has just been released for FREE download & COZ IT'S FREE YOU KNOW EVERYONE'S GOT IT ON THEIR SMART PHONE! :sneaky:

So there you are walking down the street :cool: to where you have arranged to meet 'Miss Right' :p {if your single} & it's your 1st date with Miss Right, so you turn the corner & there she is before you... But what is that she is holding? :unsure: It's her smart phone, & she is holding out before her like a shield... & as your line of sight moves from her phone up towards her face to where normally your & her eyes would meet to the accompaniment of singing blue birds with a full orchestra...

ZZIIPPP!

However in this real world scenario you see her eyes rising up from her side of her smart phone to lock eyes with her you can see plainly she is trying not to laugh... BUT THEN SHE JUST CAN NOT HOLD IT IN & SHE BURSTS OUT LAUGHING!

~The thought suddenly pop's into your head.~
OMG! She used that damn app! She used it on me! Before either of us had spoken a single word of greeting. There she was staring at her phone to see what I looked like in my birthday suit..... But that would have been ok save for the fact that now she's laughing (AT ME)! But now she's not just laughing (AT ME), she's now rolling around on the pavement/sidewalk of the street howling with laughter! AT ME!

:cry:
So yes such an app would be amazing technologically, but socially well..... I personally would feking hate it. You'd some way of lining clothing with lead of something imPERVious ('perv' tee hee hee) to X-rays.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes