ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

0.4.21a.jpg
Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 4,000 words
  • 264 images
  • 19 animations

• MC, through unconventional methods, tries to help Irina overcome her trauma, but it will not be easy to make her relive the nightmare.
At the best of times, the two have a peculiar confrontation with Elara, who sends MC back to solitary confinement.
The punishment, however, will turn into something more exciting, thanks to a side of Elara that has never been seen before.
Pc=
Mac=
RiamMar

May 2, 2020

View attachment 3586144
Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 4,000 words
  • 264 images
  • 19 animations

• MC, through unconventional methods, tries to help Irina overcome her trauma, but it will not be easy to make her relive the nightmare.
At the best of times, the two have a peculiar confrontation with Elara, who sends MC back to solitary confinement.
The punishment, however, will turn into something more exciting, thanks to a side of Elara that has never been seen before.
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
RiamMar
the hero of the day THANKS!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mech Academy [v0.4.21] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [493 MB]
- - -

Mac [500 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Dev said this though:

as a reply to the harem route and ending question.
Thanks for sharing the information.

Though, it would be good for this title if the harem tag was also included with the other planned tags, which was already posted. It could aid with potential new harem fans knowing that relationship type will happen later in the story. Instead of having to search through many posts in the forms for their answers.

Most of the other successful titles learn to add first glance information to their gene sections (provide future tag info, and how controversial content will be handled, or if present. It can also save the dev their time from answering many of the same repeated questions, that has been known to cause a shit show in the forms...if ignored, and left for the trolls to spew their BS.)
Regards

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for sharing the information.

Though, it would be good for this title if the harem tag was also included with the other planned tags, which was already posted. It could aid with potential new harem fans knowing that relationship type will happen later in the story. Instead of having to search through many posts in the forms for their answers.

Most of the other successful titles learn to add first glance information to their gene sections (provide future tag info, and how controversial content will be handled, or if present. It can also save the dev their time from answering many of the same repeated questions, that has been known to cause a shit show in the forms...if ignored, and left for the trolls to spew their BS.)
Regards
I do agree with you there, it's what the genre and dev notes section can be used for too.

Reactions: MrBenny

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Their only other game supposedly is Criminal Attraction. But tbh this one, Monster College and Sassy Girl(and the other two games by the same dev) are all very very similar and not just in the visual department. All of these games also have this ironic matter-of-factly dialog and unexpected bdsm as the only kink.
I remember sassy girl.
What's suss is that they were all created in 2023.

You're telling me the developer has 4 (Could be even more) + games being developed at the same time?
What's going on here?

• Haha
Reactions: Ceesko

as22

Oct 1, 2018
ProjectSkywardFan
You mentioned in your review of sassy girl that "It honestly almost feels like two different devs worked on the game because I refuse to believe that the same person who made the pretty solid start of the game is the same making the latest chapters that are very subpar."

Any thoughts? Maybe they are rotating writers or just throwing out shit into the story to see what increases the patreon subscribers so they can then use that to calculate engagement and implement it into the other games ad hoc.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
ProjectSkywardFan
You mentioned in your review of sassy girl that "It honestly almost feels like two different devs worked on the game because I refuse to believe that the same person who made the pretty solid start of the game is the same making the latest chapters that are very subpar."

Any thoughts? Maybe they are rotating writers or just throwing out shit into the story to see what increases the patreon subscribers so they can then use that to calculate engagement and implement it into the other games ad hoc.
Fair critique: that plot took the train to crazy town a couple of releases back. It went so far so quickly i stopped following it. Maybe I'll come back one day but no time soon.

May 2, 2020
I honestly enjoyed monster college and mech academy even criminal attraction is good, silver samurai made intruder on the bridge so IMO they are a team who made several game in the last few years so kudos to them I hope they continue to make these game 'cause the render detailed.are very good.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MechAcademy-0.4.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jun 1, 2022
ProjectSkywardFan

I am almost positive its someone totally different writing the latest updates the main reason is why the hell is the writing so much worse and makes less sense then at the beginning, unless the dev went totally crazy or something I refuse to believe a dev getting worse over time instead of the opposite.

It just doesnt make sense almost all devs I see in the AVN space either stay the same or get much better with time but honestly Sassy Girl is an anomaly where the dev has just gotten worse as time goes on the latest updates are like a fever dream so the only logical guess is that its someone completely different writing the game now.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I remember sassy girl.
What's suss is that they were all created in 2023.

You're telling me the developer has 4 (Could be even more) + games being developed at the same time?
What's going on here?
Honestly? It seems like a lot of people (mis-)use Patreon as a marketplace for unfinished games, so it kinda makes sense for devs to capitalize on that and create several pages in parallel for their individual games. Space Samurai certainly wouldn't be the first and some devs are a lot less scrupulous about it, like e.g. Inceton and this one dev, who makes the same ntr game over and over again under like four different aliases.

And now that dev cycles from six months to a year or even longer are seen as normal, a beefy setup and solid pipeline for rapid content creation is something you could really cash in on. There's a lot of wiggle room for cutting corners, since all the devs in this niche are amateurs or hobbyists with varying degrees of quality anyway, so why not make your games about quantity instead.
The truth is that Mech Academy and the other games mentioned look pretty good, even if technically sloppy. (And I don't want to bring up the use of AI, but it would kind of explain why Sassy Girl reads like a fever dream.)

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes