as22

Oct 1, 2018
(And I don't want to bring up the use of AI, but it would kind of explain why Sassy Girl reads like a fever dream.)
Completely forgot about this. The sudden start of 4 new games in mid 2023 completely coincides with the start of mainstream chat gpt use so you could be onto something here.

Get chat gpt to give you a summary for an erotic fantasy visual novel. Then get it to write out a plot script. Keep asking it to add onto the plot when needed.
I don't know how far you can use AI in this sphere.... maybe there's a specific AI plot creator out there for novelists?

Just googled, there are heaps. One such as would do the trick.
There you go. That simple.

To think Mech Academy and the other games could just be the result of an AI script is just depressing tbh

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Really seems like the dialogue has gone from bad to worse. And I'm beginning to agree with people's theories that the script is AI generated because this is embarrassing.

I don't think I'm going to bother following this one anymore. It's a shame because it started out with an interesting setting.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Renders are still nice in this but sigh nothing is happening story wise. Game has become Elara has a tantrum the game. Updates are also tiny at this point I know the dev started another game so I assume that is why splitting dev time up. Lets hope this game bounces back but who knows we started with alt history,cryostatis,secrecy, galactic war,mechs and now like stated ealier I think the last 3? Updates has just been Elara is jealous and bitchy. It is what it is I guess just a shame I was really into the intial release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

blikdak

Jun 13, 2023
Epic!

I think the alien juice is winning, can't wait to see what happens next. Nice renders too.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Made a compressed Android port of Mech Academy v0.4.18 with RiamMar's multi mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Can you update your android port to the latest version of the game?
Thanks anyways ☺

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I really tried, but the dialogue is horrifically bad.
What is even the point when just reading through it is an arduous slog that makes you start hating characters?

Anyone who actually pays for a sub to this crap must be insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Vulgarnost

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Although I count this game as highly promising....I hope it doesn't devolve into just another fu*k fest with no story. The enemy has been awfully quiet in the last update....

mike74

Aug 22, 2017
I know as a hybrid Elara can't have kids, but what if she became pregnant after sex with the mc a few time. you can have a plot about humans of his time being more sexual virile.

Reactions: The_Stifmeister
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes