[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Is all/most of the stuff mentioned here is playable/available on the latest demo or is this like a checklist only and not yet implemented on the final demo? I don't mind playing the game without the voice
I think it's the game. There wasn't really much of a scenario. I think a lot of the game is finish. It's really just getting pictures, voice acting, and then putting the maps together. Then it just game and bug fixing.

Other then working though the bugs I think most of it just images need exist or be in game.

For example:

A bunch of NTR pics for Lisel
Maybe pics for Maria and Miredy? (Prolly not cause other elf npc doesn't have one)
Sylph NTR images (right now only sucking wild bull's D)
Dwarf NTR images (only f*cking a horse)
Tentacles images for Sylph and Dwarf. Seeing how Human, Elf, and Gnome all have one.
MC sex pics (Not in game but there's one for Gnome if you go look for it)
More monster f*cking images cause atm tentacles and one monster species for each species

Although I would love more images he did say he prolly just gonna reuse things. Idk how that's gonna work out but we will see.

Reactions: shlanker

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
I think it's the game. There wasn't really much of a scenario. I think a lot of the game is finish. It's really just getting pictures, voice acting, and then putting the maps together. Then it just game and bug fixing.

Other then working though the bugs I think most of it just images need exist or be in game.

For example:

A bunch of NTR pics for Lisel
Maybe pics for Maria and Miredy? (Prolly not cause other elf npc doesn't have one)
Sylph NTR images (right now only sucking wild bull's D)
Dwarf NTR images (only f*cking a horse)
Tentacles images for Sylph and Dwarf. Seeing how Human, Elf, and Gnome all have one.
MC sex pics (Not in game but there's one for Gnome if you go look for it)
More monster f*cking images cause atm tentacles and one monster species for each species

Although I would love more images he did say he prolly just gonna reuse things. Idk how that's gonna work out but we will see.
There are many images not in the demo that is in the data files already. Though most likely there are a bunch that will still be added as they did promise more scenes due to the delay.

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Im early in the demo. party is around like level 5. I encountered Cold Whisps and it seems like just 1 or 2 is enough to wipe an entire party? Are they overtuned or are Cold Whisps just supposed to be insanely strong early game?

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Im early in the demo. party is around like level 5. I encountered Cold Whisps and it seems like just 1 or 2 is enough to wipe an entire party? Are they overtuned or are Cold Whisps just supposed to be insanely strong early game?
Its cause they do aoe dmg and freeze. Annoying ass buggers early on. Especially as you need magic to hit them.

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Its cause they do aoe dmg and freeze. Annoying ass buggers early on. Especially as you need magic to hit them.
You think this game is more gear or stat dependent? I also wonder if this games difficulty is similar to how hard level 1-2 is in tabletop DnD. Like depending on the encounter, you would have to go back to the inn after 1 or 2 fights if you dont have potions.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
You think this game is more gear or stat dependent? I also wonder if this games difficulty is similar to how hard level 1-2 is in tabletop DnD. Like depending on the encounter, you would have to go back to the inn after 1 or 2 fights if you dont have potions.
I would say lvl dependent. You get more health, more magic amount, and getting the first priority with speed to get the first hits do help. Though they are really good gear that do turn the tide. I suggest getting that ice staff, it has aoe ice spell (Blizzard I think) when used through item menu.

Reactions: Lletya

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Is all/most of the stuff mentioned here is playable/available on the latest demo or is this like a checklist only and not yet implemented on the final demo? I don't mind playing the game without the voice
Not having any voice acting would kinda turn me off from the game. I would have much lower investment with the characters and it would bring down the impact of eventual romance/NTR scenes imo.

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
ver2.09
・Fixed an error that occurred when clearing the Polaris Temple quest without Liesel at the opening.
(If you have a party of 6 people, the member who left in place of Max will be in the guild in Seagull Village)
- Liesel can no longer be removed from the party arbitrarily.
・Fixed an error that occurred when using an energy increase bag.
・Fixed an error that would occur when examining some trash piles in Dalecoin Forest.
- Changed the name of the scroll usage item on the item screen.
“Scroll of repair” → “Repair with a scroll” “Scroll of appraisal” → “Appraise with a scroll” etc.
・Fixed an issue where death resistance was not effective when death magic was used.
・Fixed an issue where drugs with multiple effects, such as energy pills, were only activating one effect.
・Fixed an error in the calculation method for the effect of potions that increase ability values.
・Increased the amount of money you have when skipping the prologue
・Fixed an issue where Linus would stop doing anything if the level of development by Linus of Sylph reached a certain level.
・Fixed an issue where the number of heroines with experience did not increase or the number of other heroines increased.
-Fixed an issue where the number of sexual intercourses per night for some male characters would increase abnormally.
・Fixed an issue where the item would malfunction when releasing its hidden power during fear, weakness, or overweight.
-Fixed an issue where the "Obtain only unidentified items" button could not be selected using keystrokes.
-Fixed that some heroine events still had errors.
-Fixed an issue where if you entered Seagull Village while feeling sleepy during the opening event, you would not be able to leave the village.
・Fixed an issue where MP did not decrease even when using scout magic.
・Fixed some other minor bugs
Where did you find an actual changelog? I see the update saying there are fixes on the blog but I don't see where he says what changed

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
I found that damage for melee is very gear dependent, strong weapons turned fighters from useless to great. Magic definitely level, spell slots and spells are tied to it. Staffs can be strong but idk if they can be used every turn or they have a cooldown. No idea about defence, maybe i wasn't paying attention to the gear but I didn't feel like any characters had strong defence

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Not having any voice acting would kinda turn me off from the game. I would have much lower investment with the characters and it would bring down the impact of eventual romance/NTR scenes imo.
I always turn off voices in all games, and only leave "sex noises" (like moans), so not having the voices in the first version would be okay for me.

I found that damage for melee is very gear dependent, strong weapons turned fighters from useless to great. Magic definitely level, spell slots and spells are tied to it. Staffs can be strong but idk if they can be used every turn or they have a cooldown. No idea about defence, maybe i wasn't paying attention to the gear but I didn't feel like any characters had strong defence
Damage definitely depends on magic/physical type, physical (even bows) depends heavily on your gear. Magic depends entirely on level.

As for armor, having a good one helps a lot, but as you gradually get better armor the difference is hard to notice (and it's even harder since the heavily armored classes have also more hp). If you want to see the difference, get some low level armor and fight the rival, then reload your save and try again with the best armor you have.

note: if you know how, you can modify monster drops and get the best (and worst) armor/weapons in the demo for better experimentation

Where did you find an actual changelog? I see the update saying there are fixes on the blog but I don't see where he says what changed
Download the patch, unzip and the txt file named : 修正履歴

Reactions: JohnHamm

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
So I have around 7 hours into the game now. Most characters level 10+. Combat is fine but a bit tedious when going back and forth to areas and getting stopped just to kill trash mobs. Happy about the Warp portals hidden around the world. I would personally pay the Dev money to add in more H-CG even though there's probably going to be a lot. The Inn system is pretty decent although if you know what you're doing you can pretty easily avoid NTR/game the system (especially if you have slaves from Bull or use that slutty elf woman that's in your group). I'm basically going around with a raid party because I have 5 extra slave girls that I won from Bull. <--- Dev should make the character boxes on screen smaller or scale them with window/full screen because they start taking up a lot of space on the screen.

Also, is the tutorial supposed to just give you like 200k gold upon completion? That's probably just a demo thing I guess.

I have a lot more thoughts about this game but I'm just spitballing here.

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
So I have around 7 hours into the game now. Most characters level 10+. Combat is fine but a bit tedious when going back and forth to areas and getting stopped just to kill trash mobs. Happy about the Warp portals hidden around the world. I would personally pay the Dev money to add in more H-CG even though there's probably going to be a lot. The Inn system is pretty decent although if you know what you're doing you can pretty easily avoid NTR/game the system (especially if you have slaves from Bull or use that slutty elf woman that's in your group). I'm basically going around with a raid party because I have 5 extra slave girls that I won from Bull. <--- Dev should make the character boxes on screen smaller or scale them with window/full screen because they start taking up a lot of space on the screen.

Also, is the tutorial supposed to just give you like 200k gold upon completion? That's probably just a demo thing I guess.

I have a lot more thoughts about this game but I'm just spitballing here.
Reading this, I assume you are using the mods that allow multiple mercenaries (slaves) to be used at the same time. In the demo, you're not supposed to have more than one summon/slave (which makes summoner completely useless, since there aren't many summons better than Bull's slaves)
Second, when Max and Linus have too much sex with a slave (or the elf mercenary), they start targeting other girls and leave their assigned room even if the slave (or elf mercenary) is with them. Though, it's still easy to avoid NTR.

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Reading this, I assume you are using the mods that allow multiple mercenaries (slaves) to be used at the same time. In the demo, you're not supposed to have more than one summon/slave (which makes summoner completely useless, since there aren't many summons better than Bull's slaves)
Second, when Max and Linus have too much sex with a slave (or the elf mercenary), they start targeting other girls and leave their assigned room even if the slave (or elf mercenary) is with them. Though, it's still easy to avoid NTR.
That makes so much more sense. Also, without the raid party I probably would be losing way more fights lol