Neuroi

Jan 23, 2023
I also had a blackscreen upon start but my problem was that instead of a "+" being added, my executable and all the other files were in a folder labeled "RJ01103...". After moving all files out of there and into the main folder it suddenly started working.
this works for sure. Just move the game to another location

Reactions: zonedark05

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just tried the cheat. Only money work everything else is ?? and i just grab the game from here. I suppose i will legit play for now or manual DO it MYSELF

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Just tried the cheat. Only money work everything else is ?? and i just grab the game from here. I suppose i will legit play for now or manual DO it MYSELF
i've seen that this has been happening, but haven't solved why that is as it works when i try it. I should have a fixed table up by the end of today sorry

kingw

Mar 22, 2020
i've seen that this has been happening, but haven't solved why that is as it works when i try it. I should have a fixed table up by the end of today sorry
While the store money, personal money, and research points of the cheat engine work always, for bar scenes the values are different everytime which means you have to manually search for it each time, definitely pays off the drunk meter part but it didnt work on a 36 value of all things which just so happens to be two negroni's with misato.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Go to game folder
\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets

Make a copy of DefaultPackage at the same place then change name to DLC, done :) access to gym at go out.
holy shit this is the right way to move around in gym. Dont download the file that someone else is offering guys. Just do this method. Could move around with arrow keys and wasd.
Thank you....

Liadriin

Apr 10, 2021
How do you unlock "AutoMode" I did it during the Jap version but I am on day 12 and cannot for the life of me unlock it here.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Reactions: RoseLake

Phantom blades

Jul 24, 2020
May have found a solution for moving in the Gym. make a folder named DLC in StreamingAssets and copy all bundlefiles from DefualtPackage that you got from Lustful_Traditional_Massage_Parlor_1.96_DLC.
and drag PackageManifest_DLC.verson also BYTES and Hash in the DLC folder you made it workes so thanks to the guy
made this

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
hopefully the new table uploaded will fix the drinking values not working for most people. Still not exactly sure why they are so jank, but if they are still ?? just try interacting with the girl to change the value and see if it fixes it

Reactions: Neroxstn
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes