Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I want to know this too, its a pain in the ass trying to get her drunk.
If you complete Kanna's mission (80 affection, then click on red exclamation, then next day go to the city map and click on Kanna), you get an item that guarantees winning on the dice game, for example, making it actually easier to make the girls drunk.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
I think the way to "win" is to train your alcohol tolerance. As long as her tolerance is 120 and yours only a measly 50 your are not supposed to win easily I guess. Even if you win you can only do one position if you don't have enough favorability.
Now favorability is even more of a bitch, spend copious amount of money on the drink the girl likes, and do trivia about ancient Japanese pottery??

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The dice game seems to be pure luck. After finishing Kanna's quest you get item to automatically win the game.

The RPS game in my experience the opponent does not use the same sign twice. So if she uses rock the first time then she will use scissors or paper the next round. If you use scissors, you won't lose. Does not always work. After finishing the final girl's quest you get item to always win the game.

Aug 13, 2021
The dice game seems to be pure luck. After finishing Kanna's quest you get item to automatically win the game.

The RPS game in my experience the opponent does not use the same sign twice. So if she uses rock the first time then she will use scissors or paper the next round. If you use scissors, you won't lose. Does not always work. After finishing the final girl's quest you get item to always win the game.
Thanks

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, I hope they have an update (to the base game or DLC) that's solely for Miki (having only three (maybe four if her ending has one)) H-Scenes is a real letdown, expertly for the first "LI" that the player meets.

Raya00

Aug 10, 2018
you need to download cheat engine from here then you just open the table you downloaded and in the top left of cheat engine make sure you click the magnifying glass and choose the game from the running programs, let me know if that doesn't work
Yeah... Cheat Engine is getting Malwarebytes and other stuff *very* angry... Is there no safe version out there?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Can't even start this without triggering countless virus alerts and getting most of it quarantined...

joe_coolman

Dec 26, 2021
It worked! But accessing the Gym is unplayable, the MC can't move or interact to anything. Hopefully this gets fixed soon
Hey you have to use the WASD or the arrow buttons to move the characters, I know its a change from just point and click

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes