JustLurking2

Aug 31, 2022
could you post the specs of your pc either here or a private message? also have you tried running with Japanese locale emulator? probably wont fix it, but worth a shot
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz
8.00 GB (7.76 GB usable
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Don't know what is relevant to include (Perv first, tech novice)
I thought it may be a Unity issues, but Third Crisis runs perfectly fine (though, it isn't a up to date version)

This isn't the only game I'm having this issue with, which makes me think it is a Unity thing

TdMMbT

Nov 9, 2022
Anybody trying to be lazy and using cheat engine. Using 4 byte just put the money you have before you start work. Then after youre done with work, type in your current cash. Same should work for research.

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
The game is as easy as it gets, I really don't know how you couldn't double the target amount. Why so many pages about cheats...?

The girls "problem missions" early on are the only hard thing, but most of them come down to "Aim at umbrellas" or "Wait for a truck to bounce against" really. The girls start with enough stats to take care of the missions themselves, just need to clear the trash.

Take over an area, attract customers until they're gold, repeat with each area. Buy all the interior stuff, unlock the good massages then start leveling them up once you have 5 phases for each and you'll have so much money there's nothing to use it on outside of maxing stats for no real reason like 15 days before the ending.

Which is where the greatest problem of the game comes in, there's not a whole lot to actually do once you have the management finished.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes