Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
I think it's only about taking care of her when she's sick. You see that when she is in bed in the evening, but from what I found, you can only take care of her the day after.
I still met a bug where the option was not available on that day, which led to a lose, so try to save regularly.
So it's not at all about taking her outside or what you ask from her.
Of course I did, but she's dead anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

D95

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, as I said, I was not sure and it's just what I found, but as the other said, the story is about curing her for good, and for that, you need to finish the first "great adventure" during the weekends. This makes sense. So probably, if you wait for too many days to do so, then she dies even if you take care of her in the evenings when she is sick.
It was not a bug then, I just didn't read enough. It's probably not a quest that requires to rush (at least if you play with the normal difficulty), but you need to do it.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
All you need to do when she's sick is to:
- wipe her sweat (in taking a bath menu) and
- take care of her (there will be option when you talk to her and she's sick in bed)

Sometimes she appears sick but there is no options for that and you can interact with her normally - it means she will be bedridden the next day.
Also it seems you can kill her if you pound her too much. Gruesome.

Rest in peace imouto, you will be missed. To the next one!

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes