harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Help
How do I apologize to celeste?
step 1: wait a few days. iirc i had to wait like a week
step 2: talk to her in class. which is ONLY possible during the morning of tuesday. so you might have to wait an extra week until it is tuesday

during thursday she administers [placeholder for test].
during mon-wed-fri you have class with the other teacher, and celeste is too drugged up to talk to. Yes, she is a teacher doing drugs in school.
during sat-sun the school is closed.
thus the only possible day is tuesday.
if you manage to catch her after class, you cannot apologize. the scene only triggers in school in the morning.
What does the mission say you should do? The game isn't very difficult and now I'm too stoned to remember what to do.
it says to go apologize to celeste. and then you try, but it won't let you unless you know to wait a week and then go to her class in the morning on tuesday.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
step 1: wait a few days. iirc i had to wait like a week
step 2: talk to her in class. which is ONLY possible during the morning of tuesday. so you might have to wait an extra week until it is tuesday

during thursday she administers [placeholder for test].
during mon-wed-fri you have class with the other teacher, and celeste is too drugged up to talk to. Yes, she is a teacher doing drugs in school.
during sat-sun the school is closed.
thus the only possible day is tuesday.
if you manage to catch her after class, you cannot apologize. the scene only triggers in school in the morning.

it says to go apologize to celeste. and then you try, but it won't let you unless you know to wait a week and then go to her class in the morning on tuesday.
Maybe, the game guides you, it's not difficult to get stuck in a mission, it's not like other games that don't tell you anything. It's not like those games where you have to touch everything on the stage to interact and see if that works.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
what's with the "MEGA" Files? why can't use Drive or something.
google is the greatest databroker in the world. literally the megacorp that killed democracy. and they never lose any shred of data they have on you thanks to their own proprietary google file system.
you do not want to ever use them for anything.

That said. mega is non ideal. should use something else.

• Sad
Reactions: another___account
Mar 23, 2022
I hope this ain't like that one time when people try like once or twice and just give up completely until the update comes out fully

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Any new Linda scenes? Honestly, might skip it if not.
Nope, there are only remakes of the Linda groping scenes and there are only sex scenes with Lilly. A footjob and sex in the protagonist's room, there is a good fight scene between Lucifer and Gabriel. The creator put more effort into that than into the sex scenes hahaha

Reactions: elysa67
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes