TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Meh I doubt the police will honestly do shit in this game anyways. Like men, their presence or lack thereof just seems like a non-factor. Which I get is intentional because like, yeah. Where would the fun in that be?

Although I will admit, the thought of a sexy police woman-in-uniform side character with a secret kink for wanting to fuck teenage girls like Haruka and break the law she's meant to enforce does sound like a hot concept. But alas.

I'm almost there Zuko keep going...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yumi tells Chika during the christmas in chapter 4 that the police force barely exists (because of the draft), and that's why she could do away with actual robbery of tvs from peoples' homes - cause the police simply doesn't show up.

Also, many students talk to the principal, and there's an hr department, a nurse and other professors. Akira just tunes them out. Wakana says that he has eaten lunch beside her for a long time and never talked to her.
Apparently, according to Special Ami, the other teachers made Sensei feel less human:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he'd wish they'd all go away. The wishing part makes me wonder if it's related to the gods and wishing well stuff. The space war itself could simply be a wish made to get rid of most other men.

Edit: Perhaps the increase in men lately is related to the wishing well drying up? Maybe even plays a part in the likes of Imani and Wakana actually having roles, as well.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare
Aug 20, 2021
While using the URM and checking on some of my pet names I assigned to certain characters (AKA names they call you during sex), I noticed a few new additions that stood out to me. Or at least, I think they're new. I'm unsure if these variables exist in older versions or not:

Maki, Maya and Miku. Right there. Future lust scenes to come, then? I mean, it doesn't sound that far fetched to me.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
While using the URM and checking on some of my pet names I assigned to certain characters (AKA names they call you during sex), I noticed a few new additions that stood out to me. Or at least, I think they're new. I'm unsure if these variables exist in older versions or not:

Maki, Maya and Miku. Right there. Future lust scenes to come, then? I mean, it doesn't sound that far fetched to me.
There are two animations scheduled for next update and Maki does have an event. She might be getting a new repeatable animation after her new "pet name lust event"

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
The wishing part makes me wonder if it's related to the gods and wishing well stuff.
This is pure speculation, but what are the chances that the revival of Sekai and/or other shenanigans (like Ami knowing/presuming the world is a game) are the result of Ami wishing for either 1) her death mother to come back to life or 2) Akira never leaving her?
Perhaps she even made some kind of deal with some entity (Nao?) and the world as it was at the begginning of the game is a result of that, and when Akira started "waking up" and leaving her increasingly alone she made another wish to revive Sekai.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
This is pure speculation, but what are the chances that the revival of Sekai and/or other shenanigans (like Ami knowing/presuming the world is a game) are the result of Ami wishing for either 1) her death mother to come back to life or 2) Akira never leaving her?
Perhaps she even made some kind of deal with some entity (Nao?) and the world as it was at the begginning of the game is a result of that, and when Akira started "waking up" and leaving her increasingly alone she made another wish to revive Sekai.
If you go to the dorms during paper city, you'll see Kaori and Nao-chan as police officers, advising you to stay away from Ami's dorm because it's been infected. Wakana's worried that Sekai has infected Ami, and it seems just too much (I have to give it to Osako on that front), because so what? Is Wakana afraid Ami is gonna go to abuse little boys when she's clearly fixated on an adult male?

A more interesting answer is that Wakana may be picking up on the same thing Nodoka seems to be, that Ami has been infected by something far worse than just admiration for Sekai - but an actual corruption.

This scene specifically has like 5 variations

The thing about them returning to form:
So yeah, there's a lot going on here. And people that could or could not be in control of Ami sometimes. She also seems to disagree with voices in her head a lot. Which, added to the thing about Akira receiving psychosis from his father, could also relate to Ami receiving it from Akira (by being his daughter). So it could range from a deal to simply hereditary mental issues.

At the very least someone opposed to Pareidolia that wants to return to form exists. Someone that apparently cares for Akira too and is taking the form of Ami.

Edit: on a minor note, she does mention sacrifices, and has an obsession about asking if other girls would be willing to kill and be killed for Akira, and given that she was sacrificed/murdered before him getting comatose, maybe she did offer herself as a sacrifice who knows.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's definitely possible considering we don't know why the Resets are even a thing, yet.

It does seem like the Sekai being Restored thing was more related to Sensei's wishes though:

Maya also seems to have been making wishes:
But it's not entirely clear what about.

Ami did recently seem to make a wish though:
Ami also seems favored by Nao/The Xoanon, which may be the one in charge of wishes, and it seems to have plans for Ami for after the next reset.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
mayamaster is old and actualy used by six and mangled ami. makimaster and mikumaster are added during 0.11-0.28, presumably with their first repeatable animations

PS mayamaster is sort of easter egg, Selebus still using it for mangled Ami. Last time it was used in a (0.38)

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
mayamaster is old and actualy used by six and mangled ami. makimaster and mikumaster are added during 0.11-0.28, presumably with their first repeatable animations

PS mayamaster is sort of easter egg, Selebus still using it for mangled Ami. Last time it was used in a (0.38)
Ah cool. That answers that then. Guess I just never noticed them until now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If you go to the dorms during paper city, you'll see Kaori and Nao-chan as police officers, advising you to stay away from Ami's dorm because it's been infected. Wakana's worried that Sekai has infected Ami, and it seems just too much (I have to give it to Osako on that front), because so what? Is Wakana afraid Ami is gonna go to abuse little boys when she's clearly fixated on an adult male?

A more interesting answer is that Wakana may be picking up on the same thing Nodoka seems to be, that Ami has been infected by something far worse than just admiration for Sekai - but an actual corruption.

This scene specifically has like 5 variations

The thing about them returning to form:
So yeah, there's a lot going on here. And people that could or could not be in control of Ami sometimes. She also seems to disagree with voices in her head a lot. Which, added to the thing about Akira receiving psychosis from his father, could also relate to Ami receiving it from Akira (by being his daughter). So it could range from a deal to simply hereditary mental issues.

At the very least someone opposed to Pareidolia that wants to return to form exists. Someone that apparently cares for Akira too and is taking the form of Ami.

Edit: on a minor note, she does mention sacrifices, and has an obsession about asking if other girls would be willing to kill and be killed for Akira, and given that she was sacrificed/murdered before him getting comatose, maybe she did offer herself as a sacrifice who knows.
There's also how sickness seems to be mentioned a lot in relation to Pareidolia. The Pareidolia Mall and Amy stuff was apparently surrounded by sickness:
Amy seems like a contaminated Ami that's basically falling apart mentally and physically.

She also doesn't have hands:
Which makes me wonder if Ami was referring to chopping her own hands off recently, after hurting Sensei. Ami seems to think she deserves to be hurt:

The 'Amy' Happy Event may have been foreshadowing things to come. Even the Dad stuff:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
There's also how sickness seems to be mentioned a lot in relation to Pareidolia. The Pareidolia Mall and Amy stuff was apparently surrounded by sickness:
Amy seems like a contaminated Ami that's basically falling apart mentally and physically.

She also doesn't have hands:
Which makes me wonder if Ami was referring to chopping her own hands off recently, after hurting Sensei. Ami seems to think she deserves to be hurt:

The 'Amy' Happy Event may have been foreshadowing things to come. Even the Dad stuff:
Gonna be waiting for our Ami to push Dad onto the well then (or whatever it was Amy pushed him onto) - hope it still has some water by then

Sort of related, this is just sad:

I love how Selebus managed to make us look beyond her being a psychopath, to being a very broken girl that truly has had no one for a decade. It also makes me think back to that one Ami Happy Event, when she says she's been waiting for her event for so long, and that all the crazy Amis just aren't the real her.

I mean, it's not like I have a problem with her being affected by supernatural stuff, but also her arc is just so compelling without it already (by update 0.40). Good job all around either way.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder if Ami will eventually have to choose between Akira and Sekai, and who will she choose?
That may have been answered in the 'Amy' Happy Event:

I wouldn't blame Ami for choosing her Mom over Sensei.

How Sensei has treated her:
How Sekai treated her:
If Sensei actually starts prioritizing Ami, then things may be different.

She might as well be the Harley Quinn to Sensei's Joker, though, tbh.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This particular work always loads this in my head: the "stupid boy" bit, and i imagine Akira has been knocked down on his ass beneath him, thus making this a pov shot.

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 293 Votes