Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Jan 12, 2019
Just got done playing Princess Of the Ring 2 Yesterday. the gameplay is annoying at times, the rock paper sissors mechanic is annoying all the time, and I don't like how you can't turn off the mud in story mode. But the scenes are hot especially Pari's and Mimi's, the characters are cool for a hentai fighting game roster, and its the inverse of what this user was saying about yaoi games, for those of you who are looking for that. Most of the girls in that game are implicitly or explicitly gay.

The fact is that games with a lesbian/bisexual protagonist are also targeted for heterosexual and bisexual men, and these men tend to prefer to see lesbian action within a sub-context of bisexuality. The fact that there is a heterogeneity of reasons for this preference ogni signify the relevance of this segment. Someone just prefer to let open the bisexual option, other just think the concept of "lesbian temptation" is hot.

I understand that this fact may sound almost offensive to a lesbian woman. Yes, it's a specific male fantasy. Curiously, it is not paralleled in other genres, which makes it particularly "dirty". For example, in Yaoi media, male protagonists rarely mention a possibility for their bisexuality. But among kinks, dirtiness is a virtue and not a flaw.

Nevertheless, what can be done? These men are a consistent demographic around games with a lesbian/bisexual protagonist, and things are not going to change. Personally I think that Lesbian Academy deals with it in a very reasonable way.

Oct 26, 2017
That worked. But how do I get the english version now? Sorry to be a bother.
No worries. Just keep a backup of js, data and the old enemies and pictures, then overwrite with the 1.09 patch. Some maps were changed after July 2023 so there might still be bugs - and it's always a very good idea to backup in case things go wrong, or just to be sure and have something to rollback to.
Instructions are in the thread and straightforward, please let me know if you want me to put them here too for clarity.

I haven't even played the game yet lol, haven't had the time...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
No worries. Just keep a backup of js, data and the old enemies and pictures, then overwrite with the 1.09 patch. Some maps were changed after July 2023 so there might still be bugs - and it's always a very good idea to backup in case things go wrong, or just to be sure and have something to rollback to.
Instructions are in the thread and straightforward, please let me know if you want me to put them here too for clarity.

I haven't even played the game yet lol, haven't had the time...
Turns out I'm just a complete moron. I'm so used to download links being in the OP on this site, that I literally did not even check the very first post on the translation thread. Thank you for your patience.

Oct 26, 2017
Turns out I'm just a complete moron. I'm so used to download links being in the OP on this site, that I literally did not even check the very first post on the translation thread. Thank you for your patience.
Anytime and please don't worry about it! It happened to all of us at least once ;)
Just got done playing Princess Of the Ring 2 Yesterday. the gameplay is annoying at times, the rock paper sissors mechanic is annoying all the time, and I don't like how you can't turn off the mud in story mode. But the scenes are hot especially Pari's and Mimi's, the characters are cool for a hentai fighting game roster, and its the inverse of what this user was saying about yaoi games, for those of you who are looking for that. Most of the girls in that game are implicitly or explicitly gay.
I was extremely reluctant at first when I saw futanari but I don't regret it at all. No penises, only sex toys, and even those are optional. I was amazed to see even my device can run this, it is taxing on the GPU but it doesn't go into full-blown lighting and shading (shadows and mirror effects are in though, and they work fine). I'm not even a fan of 3D but this is really nicely made.

To avoid a wall of text, I'll just drop a reply on the original thread. Thanks again for the recommendation, that was some quick fun for those of us who don't have much time, and the story/post-fight/endings/taunts are pretty nice - this is the thing I care about the most in a kakuge since I'm so bad at button presses and combos it's not even funny (and I refuse to macro or use AI to do the job, might as well look at the AI play against itself if I can't come to terms with my... skill issue!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 12, 2019
Anytime and please don't worry about it! It happened to all of us at least once ;)I was extremely reluctant at first when I saw futanari but I don't regret it at all. No penises, only sex toys, and even those are optional. I was amazed to see even my device can run this, it is taxing on the GPU but it doesn't go into full-blown lighting and shading (shadows and mirror effects are in though, and they work fine). I'm not even a fan of 3D but this is really nicely made.

To avoid a wall of text, I'll just drop a reply on the original thread. Thanks again for the recommendation, that was some quick fun for those of us who don't have much time, and the story/post-fight/endings/taunts are pretty nice - this is the thing I care about the most in a kakuge since I'm so bad at button presses and combos it's not even funny (and I refuse to macro or use AI to do the job, might as well look at the AI play against itself if I can't come to terms with my... skill issue!)
Glad you liked it, I think the dev said that he might add futa as an optional mode that can be toggled in the menu, but since he's started a new project I'ts most likely gonna be a while, assuming he's still wants to do that. Something I noticed was how slow it ran when the stage had the fluid on so free battles are a lot better for making it run properly.